Similar items in stock
Thermos 16-oz Travel Tumbler
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy your favorite beverages with the Thermos 16-oz Travel Tumbler. This sturdy travel mug is vacuum-insulated to keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold for hours. It stays cool to the touch with hot liquids and is sweat-proof with cold liquids. The Thermos 16-oz Travel Tumbler is dishwasher safe for easy care.
Thermos 16-oz Travel Tumbler:
- Stainless steel construction
- Vacuum insulation
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Holds 16 fl oz
- Rubber grip
- Keeps drinks hot for 4 hours or cold for 9 hours
|Manufacturer Part Number:||H1005SMW4|
|Color:||Silver , Gray|
|Container Type:||NOT STATED|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.30 x 3.30 x 7.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This cup has a screw on lidby Postalnightshift2/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Screw onby An anonymous customer1/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You screw it on and it can be difficult to unscrew.by 3rdCupImGood12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This has a screw on lid.by BodySilk12/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Something must be wrong with your cup it should not leak when in the closed position or even if you turn it upside down. Try adjusting the fitting under the lid to see if its loose, or return it for another cup. It sounds like it may be defective.by Postalnightshift2/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Call Thermos Customer Service & they'll send you a great replacement cap for freeby An anonymous customer1/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the lid leak!by KKlovelymom12/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- "Healthy", It's STAINLESS STEEL!!by An anonymous customer1/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$10.97 Was $12.97Save $2.00