Check out these related products
- $16.96 List price $29.99Save $13.03
- $21.22 List price $39.99Save $18.77
- $24.04 List price $34.98Save $10.94
- $39.59 List price $59.98Save $20.39
- $46.99 List price $79.98Save $32.99
- $38.25 List price $59.98Save $21.73
- $10.99 List price $14.99Save $4.00
- $15.30 List price $24.98Save $9.68
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enter the murky modern-day world of identity-theft crime. In this suspenseful British drama series, DSI Martha Lawson (Keeley Hawes, "MI-5") heads an elite team that tracks identity thieves and their unwitting victims: a man accused of a hit-and-run death, a serial killer, a witness under government protection, an infamous terrorist. With Aidan Gillen ("The Wire") and Shaun Parkes ("Inspector Lynley"). "Stylish, gripping" - The Sun (UK). Includes 6 episodes. "Second Life" - A mysterious "Smith" has stolen the identity of a man accused of a hit-and-run death - but was the identity truly stolen? After two more cases turn up, Bloom suspects that only the secrets of the victims will reveal the true perpetrator. "Chelsea Girl" - Claiming the victim's identity, a killer begins a deadly game of cat and mouse, with Lawson and crew seemingly always one step behind. Placing his already tenuous career in jeopardy, Bloom decides to stop at nothing to save the next target. "Pariah" - The identity of a witness under government protection is leaked, and the IDU must keep the woman and her son safe. But when Bloom's past catches up with him and affects the case, he has only one path to redemption. "Reparation" - Bloom goes undercover to gather DNA evidence, but his alter ego's discovery reveals a dilemma that blurs the lines between victim and criminal. At the same time, his future is threatened; should he protect his identity and loyalty to the team - or save his own skin? "Somewhere They Can't Find Me" - After an accident, a middle-class mother is found to be a DNA match for an infamous terrorist missing for 25 years. The IDU step in to piece together the puzzle, which becomes more complex by the minute and puts old alliances to the test. "Tomorrow Comes Early" - Bloom's worst nightmare comes true as his two lives intersect in a chilling fashion. Charged to investigate the woman he loves - and the murder he has been trying to hide - Bloom must decide where his loyalties lie.
Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired).
Intended for Mature Audiences.
|Actors:||Shaun Parkes, Aiden Gillen, Keeley Hawes|
|Studio & Production Company:||Sony Pictures Home Entertainment|
|Record Label:||Acorn Media|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 0.50 x 7.44 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $46.42 List price $64.99Save $18.57
- $36.96 List price $45.99Save $9.03
- $34.96 List price $49.99Save $15.03
- $35.00 List price $64.99Save $29.99
- $29.99 Was $49.99Save $20.00
- $27.99 List price $39.99Save $12.00
- $19.98 List price $29.98Save $10.00
- Reduced Price$77.70 List price $83.92Save $6.22
- $26.85 List price $34.99Save $8.14
- $21.82 Was $29.99Save $8.17
- $14.96 List price $39.98Save $25.02
- Rollback$23.51 Was $30.54Save $7.03
- Rollback$14.96 Was $27.99Save $13.03