Check out these related products
- $6.55 List price $8.99Save $2.44
- $7.44 Was $7.85Save $0.41
- $8.69 Was $9.79Save $1.10
- $9.15 Was $9.76Save $0.61
- $11.53 List price $13.00Save $1.47
- $11.89 List price $13.00Save $1.11
- $10.83 List price $12.95Save $2.12
Common Sense Parenting of Toddlers and Preschoolers
Consider these popular products
- $12.92 List price $18.99Save $6.07
- $8.07 Was $12.16Save $4.09
- $64.10 List price $81.20Save $17.10
- $21.38 List price $23.95Save $2.57
- $5.20 List price $5.99Save $0.79
- $15.12 List price $18.00Save $2.88
- $10.68 List price $16.00Save $5.32
- $17.18 List price $25.99Save $8.81
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Boys Town Press, 2001, ISBN # 1889322415
Crying in the checkout lane, squabbling with playmates over a new toy, or refusing to go to bed on time. Common Sense Parenting skills can help you handle these day-to-day challenges you face with your young child. Included in this book is: How to set reasonable expectations based on your child's age, development, and abilities. How to give your child all the nurturing, love, and praise he or she needs to thrive. How to use a parent's version of "show and tell" to both prevent problems and correct misbehavior. How to create plans for staying calm for you and your child.
|Number of Pages:||277|
|Author:||York, Steven M. , Barnes, Bridget A. , Russell, Ann|
|Publisher:||Boys Town Pr|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.