Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$285.98
- from $379.00
- $70.87 Was $79.00Save $8.13
- $77.20 Was $99.99Save $22.79
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Impress friends and family members by balancing yourself on this 16" unicycle. It features an innovative design with trendy alloy rims that add style. The adult unicycle is equipped with a sturdy frame, a heavy-duty 16-inch wheel and an adjustable padded seat. Both experienced and new adventure-seeking cyclists can enjoy the thrill of operating this fun transportation device. The beautiful silver finish completes the sleek look of this riding unicycle. Show off your skills in talent competitions by juggling balls while controlling the handle bar-free bike. Practice at home or in open spaces until you are ready to display your efforts in town for passers-by to see. Challenge your capabilities by including this item with a collection of others in various sizes to see how small of a wheel you can successfully control and peddle.
- Features an alloy rim
- Saddle on adult unicycle is easily adjustable
- Color: silver
- Show off your skills in talent shows by balancing yourself on this unique piece.
- Combine this size with various others to see how small of a wheel you can successfully peddle
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Brand:||Cycle Force Group|
|Bicycle Wheel Diameter:||16"|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Having a larger wheel causes the ride to be more sensitive. You would have to make small adjustments to fix your balance.by CommunityAnswer9/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products