Similar items in stock
Razor eSpark Electric Scooter
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Light up your electric ride with real sparks! Inspired by Razor's original E100 electric scooter with real sparking action. Cruise around the neighborhood in style with the Razor eSpark Electric Scooter. Step on the Spark Bar and watch the sparks fly! The eSpark is the perfect device for pre-teens and teens wanting to zip over to a friend's house or head to the park.
Razor eSpark Electric Scooter:
- Motor: chain-driven, high-torque motor
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid battery system (included)
- Requires 12 hours charge time to charge battery completely
- Battery delivers 40 minutes of continuous use per charge
- Charge system: UL approved battery charger
- User controls: motor trigger and twist grip throttle
- Maximum speed: 10 mph
- Frame: lightweight aluminum t-tube and deck frame
- Fork: standard unicrown design with over-steering limit and disc brake
- Handlebars: folding handlebar mechanism for easy storage and transport
- Deck: aluminum deck with grip tape
- Wheels: 8" pneumatic front tire and 125 mm polyurethane rear wheel
- Brakes: hand-operated front brake
- Maximum weight capacity: 120 lbs
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 38.5"L x 16.25"W x 35.25"H
Warning Text: Do not return to store. Do not use this vehicle for the first time until you have inflated the tires to the correct PSI and charged the battery for at least 18 hours. Failure to follow these instructions may damage your vehicle and void your warranty. Using this product may be dangerous activity and may result in injury or death even when used with proper safety precautions. Use at your own risk. Read and understand the enclosed owner's manual before riding. Use this product only on flat, dry, level ground without loose debris such as rocks or gravel. Do not exceed 120 pounds rider wieght on this product. Do not allow children under 8 to use this product. Older children and preteens must use with adult supervision at all times. Always wear proper protective equipment such as an ANSI, SNELL, or ASTM approved helmet. Elbow and kneepads, long sleeved shirt, long pants and lace-up athletic shoes are recommended. Never ride in traffic and watch your surroundings for pedestrians, bike, skateboard and scooter riders. Use this product only in areas free from fixed or moving hazards such as poles, curbs, hydrants, walls, parked automobiles and traffic. Sparks can induce fire. For outdoor use only on solid, clean, dry hardened surfaces. Keep sparks away from substances that can catch fire, such as dry vegetation, paper, chemicals, or gasoline. Sparks can induce fire. Do not use in areas prone to wildfires or posted by fire authorities as a fire hazard zone. Do not ride at night. Never use your eSpark scooter to try to start a fire. Your eSpark scooter emits localized sparks when the Spark Bar on a moving scooter comes in contact with hardened outdoor surfaces like asphalt or concrete. Be responsible. Keep sparks away from eyes, hair, exposed skin and clothing. Sparks can burn. Spark Bar gets hot during use. Do not touch after using. Before riding, parents must review all warnings and instructions with each rider including additional safety information for sparking in the owner's manual. Failure to use common sense and heed the above warnings presents and enhances risks of serious injury. Use at your own risk and with extreme caution. Check local laws and regulations to see where and how you may use your Razor eSpark electric Scooter.
Instructions: Please do not discard box as it may contain important user information.
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Battery Size:||12 V|
|Age Range:||8 to 11 Years|
|Contained Battery Type:||12V (2) , Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Maximum Weight:||120 lbs|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||13111290|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||38.50 x 16.25 x 35.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My grandson is 4 ft tall and I think he has some growing room with the scooter. It has a semi-large base. I think 5 ft. would be ok but not any taller than that. The manufacturer's weight limit for the scooter is 125 lbs.by ShoppingGrandma555/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is rated for up to 150 lbs. I think 5 feet would be fine.by RiderRider12/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a couple of my sons are in the 5 ft and 80 pound range and it holds up just fine for them.by gunny29/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby ACK491512/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the scooters frame is not very tall or wide. To me it is the perfect size for smaller children.by Momcritic212/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That would be fine, but there is a weight limit of 120 lbs...as long as you would abide by that I see no reason why not...by Granny35712/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased additional spark cartridges through the walmart online site; however, Walmart does not sell them, they have a link that connects you to a site that does. They come as a double pack for $18. Either search the cartridges by title on the site or bring up the e-spark scooter and there will be a picture icon for the cartridges and you just click on that.by ShoppingGrandma558/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- $9.99 on WM.com...I just purchased a set for my son's scooter. installing is a bit tough; it's a tighter fit than the original spark block that comes on itby gunny28/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At Walmart, $10by tippytoesgirl3/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased mine through Amazon. $9.99/eaby WAgrandma12/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased extra cartridges from Walmarts online page when I purchased the scooters.by Momcritic212/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it IS the scooter!by Granny35712/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a scooter with a spark mechanism on the back It's very nice but the spark mechanism broke Just after 2 weeks..by Myse11/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The scooter comes with 2 spark cartridges.by khalils8/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it include the scooterby lilmain11/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?