Customers also viewed these products
- $5.90 List price $9.99Save $4.09
- $7.99 List price $9.99Save $2.00
- $6.88 List price $9.99Save $3.11
- $7.99 List price $14.97Save $6.98
- $9.96 List price $14.99Save $5.03
- $8.99 List price $14.98Save $5.99
- $5.67 List price $9.98Save $4.31
- $4.29 List price $6.95Save $2.66
- $8.19 List price $14.99Save $6.80
- $7.70 List price $14.97Save $7.27
Check out these related products
- $7.92 List price $14.93Save $7.01
- $15.58 List price $28.99Save $13.41
- $7.50 List price $14.98Save $7.48
- $17.82 Was $22.99Save $5.17
- $10.19 List price $14.98Save $4.79
- $9.99 List price $14.98Save $4.99
- $9.05 List price $14.98Save $5.93
- $17.99 List price $19.98Save $1.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
4 MOVIE MARATHON-TEEN COMEDY COLLECTION (DVD) (2DISCS)
Collection includes "Accepted", "Wet Hot American Summer", "Hamlet 2" and "Bad Girls From Valley High". "Accepted": When every college turns him down, Bartleby "B" Gaines decides to make one up. Welcome to South Harmon Institute of Technology, where the students teach the classes, the dean lives in a trailer in the back, and Bartleby's on the way to scoring with the girl of his dreams. It's a raunchy, rowdy, flat-out funny college comedy that critics are calling "freakin' hilarious" (Steven Chupnick, MovieWeb.com)! "Wet Hot American Summer": Camp Firewood, 1981. It's the last day of camp and everyone is busy. Camp director Beth (Janeane Garofalo) is trying to keep order while falling in love with astrophysicist Henry (David Hyde Pierce). Henry is trying to save the camp from being hit by a piece of SKYLAB hurtling toward Earth. Camp counselor Coop is in love with Katie, who is in love with lifeguard Andy. If that's not enough, there's a waterfall rescue, talking vegetable cans, the misfits, the cool kids... and more! "Hamlet 2": When his school's theater department is threatened to be cut, failed actor-turned-high-school-drama-teachers Dana Marschz writes a play that he hopes will solve everything: a sequel to Shakespeare's "Hamlet". Now, staging one of the most politically incorrect musical-theater extravaganzas ever seen, Dana and his class will put it all on the line for one controversial, conflicted night of hilarity! "Bad Girls From Valley High": In the halls of Valley High no one's hotter, sexier, or more ruthless than the well-dressed "Huns" - beautiful Danielle (Julie Benz, "Taken"), ditzy Tiffany (Nicole Bilderback, "Bring it On"), and brainy Brooke (Monica Keena, TV's "Dawson's Creek"). They rule the school with a manicured fist until a mysterious and gorgeous foreign exchange student arrives on the scene and steals away the attention of seriously hunky Drew.
Subtitles: English SDH.
"Accepted" is Rated PG-13, All Other Films are Rated R.
|Actors:||Blake Lively, Janeane Garofalo, Molly Shannon, Steve Coogan, Amy Poehler, Julie Benz|
|Studio & Production Company:||Universal Pictures Home Entertainment|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Record Label:||Universal Studios|
|Brand:||UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOME ENTERT.|
|Movie Genre:||dvd - COMEDY VIDEO|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.50 x 5.50 x 7.44 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $22.13 List price $29.98Save $7.85
- $13.20 List price $19.95Save $6.75
- $6.01 List price $9.98Save $3.97
- from $5.97
- $9.12 List price $14.99Save $5.87
- $8.33 List price $14.97Save $6.64
- from $5.99
- $12.96 List price $19.98Save $7.02
- $6.59 List price $9.98Save $3.39