Check out these related products
- $7.25 List price $7.99Save $0.74
- $11.86 List price $16.95Save $5.09
- $8.49 Was $9.34Save $0.85
- $13.34 List price $14.95Save $1.61
- $12.02 List price $13.95Save $1.93
- $12.48 List price $14.95Save $2.47
- $10.83 Was $12.97Save $2.14
- $13.39 List price $14.95Save $1.56
- $11.05 Was $12.00Save $0.95
The Summer We Came to Life
Consider these popular products
- $11.39 List price $18.99Save $7.60
- $63.43 List price $81.20Save $17.77
- $185.92 List price $238.00Save $52.08
- $13.93 List price $18.00Save $4.07
- $70.05 List price $85.00Save $14.95
- $8.07 Was $12.16Save $4.09
- $11.36 List price $17.00Save $5.64
- $212.22 List price $271.67Save $59.45
- $17.18 List price $25.99Save $8.81
- $66.50 List price $78.95Save $12.45
- $12.76 Was $13.63Save $0.87
- $6.25 Was $6.62Save $0.37
- $138.86 List price $165.45Save $26.59
- $93.05 List price $97.95Save $4.90
- $14.40 Was $15.29Save $0.89
- $15.56 List price $21.00Save $5.44
- $92.23 List price $103.50Save $11.27
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Harlequin Books, 2011, ISBN13 9780778312918, ISBN10 0778312917
Every summer, Samantha Wheland joins her childhood friendsIsabel, Kendra and Minaon a vacation, somewhere exotic and fabulous. Together with their mixed bag of parents, they've created a lifetime of memories. This year it's a beach house in Honduras. But for the first time, their clan is not complete. Mina lost her battle against cancer six months ago, and the friends she left behind are still struggling to find their way forward without her.
For Samantha, the vacation just feels "wrong" without Mina. Despite being surrounded by her friendsthe closest thing she has to familyMina's death has left Sam a little lost. Unsure what direction her life should take. Fearful that whatever decision she makes about her wealthy French boyfriend's surprise proposal, it'll be the wrong one.
The answers aren't in the journal Mina gave Sam before she died. Or in the messages Sam believes Mina is sending as guideposts. Before the trip ends, the bonds of friendship with her living friends, the older generation's stories of love and loss, and Sam's glimpse into a world far removed from the one in which she belongs will convince her to trust her heart. And follow it."
|Number of Pages:||312|
|Publication Date:||May, 2011|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.75 x 8.50 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.