Shark Garment Stand Steamer, GS300
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Wrinkles will be history with this Shark Garment Stand Steamer. It is compact and simple to use. This portable garment steamer has a superior steam output and does not spit water. This lets you remove tough wrinkles with ease. You can count on it to give you outstanding performance over the years. Use the Shark garment steamer on your clothes, curtains and favorite fabrics to give them a polished look. You can also use it on delicate items like shirts that can't be safely ironed. The portable garment steamer heats up almost instantly, so that you can begin steaming quickly. The water tank of this item is generous, so you can fill it up as needed. Its lightweight design means it can be moved and stored with ease. You can also remove the hose and reservoir from the base when necessary. The handy portable garment steamer ensures your clothes will look their best.
Shark Garment Stand Steamer:
- Superior steam output
- No water spitting from this portable garment steamer
- Easy way to remove wrinkles and freshen fabrics
|Color:||Silver , Gray , Purple|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GS300|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It will provide steam for as long as you need it to, provided you continue to add water to it.by CommunityAnswer8/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- For as long as you provide water.by An anonymous customer1/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- The tank lasts about 30 minutes.by Luvmyeddie1/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (18) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will have to be refilled during use butit will work that long.by CommunityAnswer1/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used it on six sets of office dress attire. When the steam stops, I just refill it. The amount of cloths you can get done depends on how fast you are and how fast your cloths will let go of the wrinkles. You can run it non stop as long as you fill it up. I highly recommend distilled water. It is cheap and will allow your steamer to last a lot longer. Don't repeat my mistake by using tap water.by An anonymous customer4/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (18) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I never did, as the cord will get warm. I usually did 30 minute intervals.by Luvmyeddie1/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The reservoir is smaller than others I have had, but the portability of it is an added feature for me. The steam lasts about 15-20 mins.by windowdresser6/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I fill mine up with water and the water that is in it lasts up to 1 week and I use it every other day. For steam ironing our clothes.by MississippiMom0412/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?