Similar items in stock
(Email Delivery) Virgin Mobile $25 Topup
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Walmart.com within minutes of successful order placement.
- A second email from email@example.com with access to your PIN will be delivered within 60 minutes*
- If you have issues receiving your email, go to the following webpage to access your purchase: www.walmart.e-deliverygroup.com. Enter your email address used to order on Walmart.com, your billing ZIP code and your Walmart.com Order Number (your order number can be found on your confirmation email from Walmart.com or in your Account Order History on Walmart.com).
- To view frequently asked questions about this product visit www.walmart.e-deliverygroup.com/faq.html
There are no returns or refunds on electronically fulfilled PIN numbers. Walmart.com is not responsible for stolen or misplaced PINs.
*Pins are usually delivered in minutes or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Wal-Mart or your Credit Card company.
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Virgin Mobile|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||12524|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- its just $25 nothing more.by lchfeld0997/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that was the case. $25 would cover ALL charges. NO need to have a little extra more. Unfortunately that $25 plan no Longer exists, it is now $35 for the SAME service. Hope this helps.by allrbk178/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yup, that's why I'm using these so I can buy with an Oregon address (no tax) and then put it on the website where it's just a $25 feeby GemofGod9/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This will put a straight $25 into your account and you wont need a few extra bucks for taxby Pixieqtee698/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wherever you purchase the top up card the tax is charged then, at the time of saleby Ervserver7/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will be a straight $25 for 300 minutes and unlimited data and texting using your virgin mobile phone. Of course you'll need that in your account every month.by OingoBoingo8/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm from Oregon and no taxes were taken . I went online to log into my account and entered the code there and chose the Beyond Talk plan and no additional money was required.by itsjustme667/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will pay for the service, the tax is charged at the time of checkout and it is sales tax which varies from state to state. The plan is a no hidden fees plan which is the beauty of it !!! Figure out which is cheaper your state sales tax or topping up through virgin mobile, but beware do not save your payment to Virgin they automatically took my payment out the next month and over drew my checking account. Walmart in my opinion is the better way to go!by sixty8gurl7/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I got transferred from t-mobile to boost and then virgin.by NitinShah8/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes.....and you can even take your land line too!!!!! I did both :)by phonester8/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can, you can go into the store where you are purchasing the phone and they should be able to do it for you.by lchfeld0996/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby AnnGal8/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I did this. I switched from ATT to Virgin mobile. You have to call Virgin and they'll do it over the phone. It wasn't available over the internet about 6 months ago.by GG528/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, don't cancel previous service before you have your number ported.by JayCeeJack12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes 300 talk PLUS unlimited text and databy lchfeld0994/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that was the case before. Now you get ALL that YOU said, except for $35 a month. Which still is a pretty good deal if you know how to do VOIP on your 3G connection :). Hope this helps.by allrbk178/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the Beyond Talk plan for $25 includes 300 minutes, and unlimited data/messagesby Ervserver8/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is the cheapest "Beyond Talk Plan" available. We are using this one. Note: You cannot carry unused minutes over to the next month. Each new month starts with 3oo min. for this particular plan.by itsjustme669/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes and if you run out of minutes before the top up date you can still text , web, email or choose a sooner top up dateby sixty8gurl9/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES! i've had my virgin mobile for more than 3 months now and i love it! for $25/mo you get 300 MINUTES, UNLIMITED TEXT and UNLIMITED WEB! to avoid interruption in service, its best to "top-up" (add money to) your account the day before its due that way they dont interrupt your service.by GREATPLAN9/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (28) (5)Was this answer helpful?