Nikon D7000 16.2MP DSLR Camera with 18-105mm VR Nikkor Lens, 3" LCD, HD Video
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$83.58 List price $108.78Save $25.20
- See details in cart
- Reduced Price$99.00 List price $239.95Save $140.95
- Reduced Price$1,789.99 List price $2190.39Save $400.40
- Reduced Price$1,919.99 List price $2354.19Save $434.20
- Reduced Price$99.00 List price $239.95Save $140.95
- Reduced Price$1,349.99 List price $1700.99Save $351.00
- Reduced Price$1,459.95 List price $1839.54Save $379.59
- Reduced Price$1,329.99 List price $1779.99Save $450.00
- Reduced Price$544.99 List price $686.69Save $141.70
- Reduced Price$1,749.99 List price $2429.99Save $680.00
- Reduced Price$299.00 List price $399.00Save $100.00
- Reduced Price$1,215.95 List price $1599.99Save $384.04
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Nikon D7000 16.2MP DSLR Camera captures breathtaking Full 1080p HD Movies with Full Time Autofocus and external stereo microphone jack to record cinematic-quality movies up to 20 minutes all enhanced by Nikkor interchangeable lens quality and versatility. A built-in HDMI connection lets you connect your camera right to your HDTV and playback with most HDTV remote controls.
Nikon D7000 Digital SLR Camera:
- 16.2 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings
Featuring 1080p Full HD Movie Recording, Picture Control, Special Effects Modes and Advanced Scene Modes
- NIKKOR 18 - 105mm zoom lens
With TTL Contrast, Single AF, Full-Time AF, Auto Focus System, Contrast-Detect AF, Glass Lens
- 3.0" LCD display with image editing features
Featuring Brightness Adjustment, easy-to-read menu system, color TFT LCD screen, playback functions, in-camera editing
- Built-in flash with i-TTL balanced fill-flash and flash sync modes
- 2 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slots (memory card not included)
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery up to 1,050 shots
- ISO Modes: 100-6400
- File Formats Supported: NEF (RAW), JPEG, MOV, MPEG-4/H.264
- 5.2" x 3.0" x 4.1"; 24.3 oz
- Built-in GPS
- Includes ViewNX 2 CD-ROM
Compatibility and Warranty:
- Compatible with PC or Mac
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
- Nikon D7000 Digital SLR Camera
- Battery, charger and power cable
- Quick Start Guide
- CD with software and digital manual
|Self-Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec, 5 sec, 20 sec|
|Focal Length:||27 mm to 157.50 mm (Lens 1) , 18 mm to 105 mm (Lens 1)|
|Exposure Modes:||Program, bulb, automatic, manual, aperture-priority, shutter-priority, i-TTL program flash , Center-weighted, spot (2.4%), 3D color matrix II , Dynamic-area AF, 3D-tracking AF, Auto-area AF, Face-priority AF|
|Display Technology:||Display brightness control|
|Memory Card Type:||Dual SD card , SD Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card|
|Display Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Absorbency:||Splashproof, dust resistant|
|Contained Battery Type:||Nikon EN-EL15|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB ? 1 x HDMI output ? 1 x composite video/audio output ? 1 x remote control|
|Battery Life:||1050 Shot|
|Minimum Shutter Speed:||30 sec|
|Model:||Nikon D7000 Kit|
|Number of Megapixels:||14MP & Up|
|Flash Type:||Pop-up Flash|
|Maximum Shutter Speed:||1/8000 sec|
|Original Languages:||Italian , Russian , Polish , Korean , German , Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) , Japanese , Turkish , Swedish , English , Arabic , French , Portuguese , Indonesian , Finnish , Danish , Spanish , Czech , Thai , Norwegian , Dutch|
|Focus Type:||Automatic, manual , TTL contrast and phase detection|
|Compatible Devices:||SD , SDXC , SDHC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||25474|
|Accessories Included:||Eyepiece cover, battery charger, dust cap, body cap, lens cap, neck strap, USB cable, LCD display cover, eyecup, shoe cap, audio / video cable|
|Sensor Resolution:||16.2 Megapixel|
|Features:||Yes , Date/time stamp, depth-of-field preview button, digital image rotation, camera orientation detection, histogram display, AE lock, AF lock, cropping an image, resizing an image, GPS ready, LCD live view mode, in-camera red-eye fix, face-priority AF function, highlight point display, in-camera movie editing, Active D-Lighting technology, Dust Delete Data system, Scene Recognition System (SRS), face zoom, text input to Exif header, 1080p Full HD movie recording , H.264 - 1920 x 1080 ? H.264 - 1280 x 720 ? H.264 - 640 x 424 , AF illuminator, flash +/- compensation, wireless off-camera control , 1 x Li-ion rechargeable battery ( included ) , ED glass, Silent Wave Motor (SWM), aspherical lens, VR (Vibration Reduction) , Self Cleaning Sensor Unit|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Depends on the size of your memory cards. There are two memory slotsby RRRojas2/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The D7000 can record videos for 29 minutes only given that the memory card has the space to do so.by NikonStaff2/14/2015Written by a verified representative from NikonStaffWas this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is the 18-105 VR Nikkor lens that comes with the D7000 3.5-5.6 or 2.8 straight through?
- Is is 3.5-5.6. A constant 2.8 aperature will cost three times as much as this lensby PrometheusHoustonTexas12/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its the 3.5-5.6. But its a great lens with the camera.by RRRojas3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you are confused about your question. The equivalency to a 35mm SLR (FX-full frame) that pertains to the lens is determined by the body that is being used. There's also a factor that determines if this lens can be used on a 35mm SLR (FX) body. 1. This is a DX lens, and so on a 35mm SLR you will have dark edges on the corners 2. This lens is bundled with a Nikon D7000 which is a DX body. Now if you're looking for what 18-105 translates to in "35mm" terms, then that roughly seems like 24-140by dilipram4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This lens is a DX format.by NikonStaff8/7/2011Written by a verified representative from NikonStaffWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $496.95 List price $599.95Save $103.00
- Reduced Price$946.95 List price $1046.95Save $100.00