Check out these related products
- $14.74 List price $23.97Save $9.23
- $19.69 List price $25.99Save $6.30
- $11.52 List price $13.95Save $2.43
- $8.92 List price $14.99Save $6.07
- $7.43 List price $7.99Save $0.56
- $10.63 List price $16.00Save $5.37
- $4.79 Was $5.39Save $0.60
- $15.99 Was $18.94Save $2.95
- $11.05 Was $12.73Save $1.68
- $6.00 List price $7.99Save $1.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Grand Central Pub, 2011, ISBN13 9780446547604, ISBN10 0446547603
When a mysterious young woman named Katie appears in the small North Carolina town of Southport, her sudden arrival raises questions about her past. Beautiful yet self-effacing, Katie seems determined to avoid forming personal ties until a series of events draws her into two reluctant relationships: one with Alex, a widowed store owner with a kind heart and two young children; and another with her plainspoken single neighbor, Jo. Despite her reservations, Katie slowly begins to let down her guard, putting down roots in the close-knit community and becoming increasingly attached to Alex and his family.
But even as Katie begins to fall in love, she struggles with the dark secret that still haunts and terrifies her . . . a past that set her on a fearful, shattering journey across the country, to the sheltered oasis of Southport. With Jo's empathic and stubborn support, Katie eventually realizes that she must choose between a life of transient safety and one of riskier rewards . . . and that in the darkest hour, love is the only true safe haven.
|Number of Pages:||343|
|Publisher:||Grand Central Pub|
|Publication Date:||August, 2011|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 8.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, I do not recommend this book for 14 year old kids. There are some areas in this book that are for people of adult age.by b1legallady8/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I believe 14 year olds would find this helpful if they were interested in model railroading. Success would would depend on the skill level of the reader.by WeekendRailRoader8/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?