Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$34.94 List price $50.55Save $15.61
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Comfortable, well-spaced key alignment , Qwerty layout with special function keys , Up to 33 feet of Wireless range , Anodized aluminum enclosure
The Apple Wireless Keyboard is as stylish as a keyboard has ever been. Ergonomically designed, this keyboard is has comfortable, well-spaced key alignment featuring a Qwerty layout with special function keys and is ultra-thin. With up to 33 feet of wireless range, this keyboard will work from anywhere in the room. The Anodized aluminum enclosure makes the Apple Wireless Keyboard sturdy and sleek.
|Number of Pieces:||2|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MC184LL/B, MC184LL/A|
|Color Category:||Gray , White|
|Features:||Multimedia, optical media eject, volume, brightness, Expose , Intelligent power management|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes! It works with all devices that has bluetooth including the iPod Touch, iPhone, Window computers that has bluetooth, and Macs! And iPads definitely has bluetooth!by 76lua5/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I purchased this product specifically for use with the iPad. It works great.by GadgetLovers11/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, yes. But the good part about it is that you can use the keyboard with any kind of device that has bluetooth including, Macs, Window computers, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other smartphones. In fact, I'm using the Apple Wireless Keyboard right now! If you want the Apple keyboard with the stand, you'll have to get the iPad Keyboard. but it's not that convenient. You can only pair the keyboard with iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. Yes, it works with iPhone and iPod Touch but only the fourth generation.by 76lua12/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The wireless keyboard is specifically for a Bluetooth-enabled Mac computer with Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later, which has the Aluminium Keyboard Software Update 2. The computer would have to have an existing keyboard and mouse for the initial setup of this wireless keypad.by CommunityAnswer5/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $27.49 Was $39.97Save $12.48
- $134.00 List price $139.95Save $5.95
- $21.95 Was $31.15Save $9.20
- $9.63 Was $10.27Save $0.64
- $35.00 List price $49.95Save $14.95
- $27.69 Was $29.95Save $2.26