Check out these related products
- $238.25 List price $263.00Save $24.75
- $161.07 List price $196.00Save $34.93
- $133.90 List price $153.40Save $19.50
- $179.37 List price $205.00Save $25.63
- $178.32 List price $203.80Save $25.48
- $167.65 List price $191.60Save $23.95
- $195.23 Was $208.17Save $12.94
- $220.85 List price $252.40Save $31.55
- $113.92 List price $130.20Save $16.28
- $146.34 List price $155.60Save $9.26
- $167.14 List price $174.80Save $7.66
- $175.94 List price $207.00Save $31.06
- $153.10 List price $175.40Save $22.30
Consider these popular products
- $11.96 List price $16.95Save $4.99
- $21.60 List price $35.00Save $13.40
- $131.67 List price $153.40Save $21.73
- $18.14 Was $21.90Save $3.76
- $19.15 List price $30.00Save $10.85
- $5.19 Was $6.18Save $0.99
- $140.25 List price $172.55Save $32.30
- $10.38 List price $15.95Save $5.57
- $14.70 Was $15.58Save $0.88
- $10.42 Was $14.95Save $4.53
- $131.40 Was $146.70Save $15.30
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Prentice Hall, 2011, ISBN13 9780136116332, ISBN10 0136116337
"APPLIED PHYSICS, 10/e "is a highly successful textbook presenting clear, to-the-point topical coverage of basic physics applied to industrial and technical fields. A wealth of real-world applications motivate readers by teaching physics concepts in context. KEY FEATURES:
- Detailed, well-illustrated examples support reader understanding of skills and concepts.
- Extensive problem sets assist reader learning by providing ample opportunity for practice.
- "Physics Connections" relate the text material to everyday life experiences.
- "Applied Concepts" problems foster critical thinking.
- "Try This Activity" involve demonstrations or mini-activities that can be performed by readers to experience a physics concept.
- Biographical sketches of important scientists connect ideas with real people.
- The consistent use of this special problem-solving method trains readers to make a sketch, identify the data elements, select the appropriate equation, solve for the unknown quantity, and substitute the data in the working equation. An icon that outlines the method is placed in the margin of most problem sets as a reminder to readers.
|Number of Pages:||737|
|Author:||Ewen, Dale , Schurter, Neill , Gundersen, P. Erik|
|Publisher:||Pearson College Div|
|Publication Date:||December, 2010|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.