This is a very large blanket ladder I ordered, and it was so much more beautiful in person than seeing it on the computer. I'm very happy with the purchase and the craftmanship that went into making this. I did, however, have to put a clear coat on it because there's a stain on it, and I didn't want it to rub off on my blankets or hands. Other than that, it was worth every penny.
15"W x 48"H x 3 1/2"D Vintage Farmhouse 3 Rung Ladder, Barnwood Decor Collection, Weathered Brown
About This Item
- Our distressed, upcycled wood ladders are a charming addition to rustic, country, bohemian, vintage, tribal, shabby chic, or farmhouse styles
- The character of our weathered wood boasts a rough, aged texture with knots, nail holes, and imperfections that salvaged wood is known for
- Perfect for hanging blankets or towels or use as a shelf
- Ideal storage solution for your home's entryway, bedroom, bathroom, or any other space
- Available in 2 widths and 4 heights for 8 different sizes, ensuring you will find the perfect fit for your space
- Beautiful, subtle, decoration for your home
WARNING: This product can expose you to Wood Dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
48.00 x 15.00 x 3.50 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Love it. So sturdy. Well made and love the rustic look
Adds A Little Rustic Charm
Love the rustic charm this ladder gives a space. It's a great alternative to a traditional towel holder. Looks good in both modern and more traditional style homes.
I think they sent me the wrong color but I am not going to return this ladder so it will just have to work
This is the 2nd ladder I bought and the first one was great but this one had cracked wood everywhere and the gray color is not the beat!
Would NOT buy again!
The ladder looks ok but is poorly made (huge splinters and made of 2x4 s) and very shoddy whitewash paint job. Splotchy in some places and none at all in others. Be prepared to repair, sand and refinish this piece!
Not as expected
Mulch thicker and bulkier than picture shows. Dont like.
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT
Very poor quality, boards looked like they were eaten by termites.missung big chunks of wood. A 10 yr Boy Scout could have done better.
2 x 4 s with some burn marks and plywood for the "steps". can't even try to make it look like it's supposed to. should have read the other reviews better. will definitely be returning.
Don't waste your money.
It was not vintage, it was not barnwood. It was burned 2x4's. Don't waste your money on this one. I returned it.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question