About EZ Level Marijuana THC At Home Urine Drug Test Kit:
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE: Includes 15 tests with an easy to follow instructions.
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED: Each test is sealed in individual pouch.
- FAST AND ACCURATE RESULTS: Get results in just 5 minutes.
- EZ LEVEL THC DRUG TESTS are ideal for Home, School, College or Work Testing.
- EASY TO USE: Just dip the test into urine and read results. A positive result will show 1 line, and a negative result will show 2 lines (2 lines appear if clean; 1 control line appears if not clean).
1. Remove the testing device from the foil pouch and take off the cap under room temperature.
2. Hold the device and immerse the absorbent end into the urine sample for about 10 seconds.
3. Lay the device flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
4. Read results in 5 minutes.. Reading the results: Positive:
A rose-pink band is visible in the control region. No color band appears in the test region. Negative:
A rose-pink band is visible in each control region and the test region. It indicates that the concentration of the drug is zero or below the detection limit of the test. Invalid:
If a color band is not visible in the control region or a color band is only visible in the test region, the test is invalid. FAQ: The Test Line is lighter than the Control Line. Does this mean the drug is present?
No. Any Test Line, no matter how dark or light, is considered a Negative Result and should not be interpreted as a measure of the amount of drug. The intensity of the lines may vary due to a variety of factors: how diluted is the urine, the pH or protein level of the urine, interference from a metabolite in the urine that closely resembles the drug. How soon after taking a drug can you detect it in the urine with EZ Level At Home Drug Test and how long can a drug be detected in the urine?
Most drugs can be detected in the urine within a few hours after taking the drug; however this can vary depending on the type of drug taken, the amount taken, the frequency of use, and the metabolism of the person being tested. Each drug is cleared by the body at different rates. Some drugs, for example marijuana, can stay in the body for up to several weeks after use. How accurate are EZ Level Marijuana THC At Home Drug Tests?
EZ Level drug testing products are more than 99 percent accurate in detecting specific drugs in urine. The accuracy of the test depends on several factors such as how close to the cut-off level the drug is in your urine, how soon the test was administered after ingesting a drug, and how much of the drug was used or ingested.
- Includes 15 tests with an easy to follow instructions.
- Each test is sealed in individual pouch.
- Ideal for Home, School, College or Work Testing.
- Get results in just 5 minutes.