14K Yellow Gold Star of David Charm Pendant
Arrives by Friday, Jan 24
Or get it by Tue, Jan 21 with faster delivery
About This Item
- Star of David - The six-pointed star is the central symbol for Judaism. In 1948 it became the central image in the flag of Israel. The Star of David, known in Hebrew as the Shield of David or Magen David, is a generally recognized symbol of modern Jewish identity and Judaism. Its shape is that of a hexagram, the compound of two equilateral triangles
- Approximate Item Weight: 1.18 grams
- Approximate Weight: 1.18 Grams.
- Item Dimensions Length: 26 Millimeters (1.02 Inches) Including Bale. Width: 15 Millimeters.
- This Item Comes In A Beautiful Gift Box. All Images Are For Illustration Purposes Only. Chain Not Included.
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.