About This Item
This exquisite 14K rose gold wedding band by Thorsten features polished beveled edges and an inlay of an authentic, extremely rare and vibrant wood called Purpleheart (also known as Peltogyne, amendoim or amaranth) prized for fine inlay work in jewelry and also used in woodturning, flooring and furniture.
- Engraving available! See Pictures for Details. Does Not Delay Order.
- Includes Thorsten Lifetime and Lifetime Sizing Warranty (excluding re-engraving).
- Available in an 8mm width.
- In addition to its enduring appeal, a 14-karat gold ring is a smart choice�it�s more durable and more affordable than higher karat gold. The fossil inlay pattern differs in each ring and can be scratched.
- Comfort Fit � domed interior band slides over the knuckle easier with less friction.
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question