Customers also viewed these products
Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire (Ultimate Edition) (Widescreen)
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price
- Reduced Price$5.90
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When Harry Potter's name emerges from the Goblet of Fire, he becomes a competitor in a grueling battle for glory among three wizarding schools, the Triwizard Tournament. But since Harry never submitted his name for the Tournament, who did? Now Harry must confront a deadly dragon, fierce water demons and an enchanted maze only to find himself in the cruel grasp of "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named." In this fourth film adaptation of J.K. Rowling's "Harry Potter" series, everything changes as Harry, Ron and Hermione leave childhood forever and take on challenges greater than anything they could have imagined.
Subtitles: English SDH; Collectibles: 44-Page Sound & Music Photo Book with Rare Images from Years 1-7; Year 4 Lenticular Card; Two in a Series of Character Cards: Ronald Weasley and Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody.
Disc 1: Feature Film; Disc 2: "Creating the World of Harry Potter Part 4: Sound and Music"; 5 Vintage TV Specials: "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"; "'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire': Behind the Magic"; "'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire': Dark Matters"; "New Masters"; "'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire': Some Animal Magic"; "Inside 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'"; Disc 3: "Preparing for the Yule Ball"; "Conversations with the Cast"; "Reflections on the Fourth Film"; "Triwizard Tournament: Dragon Arena - Harry vs. the Horntail: The First Task"; "Meet the Champions"; "Triwizard Tournament: Lake - In Too Deep: The Second Task"; "Triwizard Tournament: Maze - Maze Challenge"; "To the Graveyard and Back Challenge"; "The Maze: The Third Task"; "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named".
|Actors:||Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Robbie Coltrane, Gary Oldman, Alan Rickman, Maggie Smith, Michael Gambon|
|Studio & Production Company:||Warner Bros.|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Record Label:||Warner Bros.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.50 x 5.50 x 7.44 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The answer is fairly simple. As I see it, it's all about money. Even though I am reasonably certain more people own Blu-Ray players today than even five years ago, the studios are still producing DVDs because it's still less expensive than blu-ray, and as long as big retailers like Wal-Mart continue to carry them, many people are going to continue to purchase them. If you visit bluray.com and do a search for some of your favorite movies, open the product page, then click on the title, it will open an information page that lists release dates, box office info, and a list of the different versions available. For example, http://www.blu-ray.com/After-Earth/63695/. When you look at this page you will notice, and this is true for roughly 70% of the titles on this site, that the ONLY country to still offer DVD versions is the United States!!!!!by jmmyd10/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To the best of my knowledge they are all offered in bluray, I believe for the first 5-6 films but some might be out of stock. Unless you are a die hard Harry Potter fan just get the inexpensive blu-ray versions and buy some other films or products. If you want them all there are websites such as www.bluray.com which provides info on all versions of a particular film as well as sequels and upcoming releases. If you Google for sites there are many but I'd have to look up my favorite which not only lists release dates but will also email you when a particular film becomes available on bluray and/or dvd (something like www.blurayeta.com).by TheMovieManiac10/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $5.99
- $12.36 List price $24.96Save $12.60
- Rollback$5.00 Was $8.75Save $3.75
- $18.39 List price $29.96Save $11.57
- from $5.50
- from $7.63