Customers also viewed these products
Hasbro Family Game Night 3 - Wii
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hasbro Family Game Night 3 - Nintendo Wii
Key Features and Benefits:
- Play classic and remixed versions of your favorite Hasbro games
- Play as your own avatar in the games
|Genre:||Strategy & Role-Playing|
|Model:||Family Game Night 3|
|Required Peripherals:||Wii Remote|
|Video Game Genre:||Miscellaneous - board games|
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||19480|
|Subgenre:||Board Games, Non Military|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I really like this game and so do my three kids. We all 4 play with only one remote it wont let you use two for that many. But its not a big deal to us to pass the remote. Clue is our favorite and Life.by 2011MomOf37/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I know that at least 4 play at my daughters house. You all have a turn like in the traditional board games of clue, life, mousetrap, etc. So the remotes are passed.by X2Twins1/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have family game night 1,2,and 3. I don't know why it has bad reviews. We really liked it. Some games are better than others, as with the other family game nights. 4 players can use two remotes by passing them back and forth to each other.by LPeak1/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, its fun.by Forwinter1/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a fun party game. It is more fun with more people. You will need 4-remotes if you are going to play with four people. It does not allow you to share remotes with players.by LovesToPlayWii1/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is fun to play with a group. you can play with 4 people and 2 remotes you just have to shairby EMTGIRL261/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can play with one wii remote for several players,but you can only play with 2 wii remotes if you only have 2 players. I'm not very fond of the versions of the game created. Clue and Life are the most similar to the board games. Twister does not even seem related and Yahtzee is a card game.by WiiGameLover3791/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- some of the games were ok. when you play with a group, still depends on the game. I highly suggest LIFE. If you played the board game, you will love it!!! Let me tell you, its not a quick game at all. It does take time, but its fun. These games are all sit down and laugh games...by SBinSC1/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's very fun to play with a group. There is an option for one remote - the game asks how many players will be playing (up to four can play on one remote). It's kind of a pain to pass the remote around, but we all have fun playing. If you pick the 'how many remotes' option and choose 2, then yes, it's one person per remote.by KellyComfort12/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From what I've seen when starting the game, it can be played with one remote and up to four people, or with four remotes and four people.by ShakespeareTheatreLady12/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?