Alzheimer's Disease: Facing The Facts (Widescreen)
Check out these related products
- $8.99 List price $14.99Save $6.00
- $17.25 List price $24.95Save $7.70
- $13.07 List price $24.99Save $11.92
- $8.89 List price $14.99Save $6.10
- $17.49 List price $19.98Save $2.49
- $9.99 List price $14.99Save $5.00
- $16.79 List price $24.99Save $8.20
- $5.53 Was $6.14Save $0.61
- $13.99 List price $19.95Save $5.96
- $9.99 List price $14.98Save $4.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Narrated by Edward Herrmann, this documentary examines many different aspects of Alzheimer's disease. In addition to profiling people who suffer from it, and the family members who help care for the afflicted, the filmmakers explain how even though the diagnosis rates for the disease continue to climb, the illness does not get the attention that other major medical challenges - such as cancer - receive. ~ Perry Seibert, All Movie Guide.
|Studio & Production Company:||PBS Distribution|
|Record Label:||PBS Distribution|
|Digital Video Formats:||DVD|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 0.50 x 7.40 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.