Check out these related products
- $38.68 Was $40.93Save $2.25
- $12.65 Was $13.99Save $1.34
- $12.19 Was $13.99Save $1.80
- $10.47 Was $14.99Save $4.52
- $27.88 Was $29.99Save $2.11
- $9.58 Was $10.19Save $0.61
- $9.99 Was $11.17Save $1.18
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
THE SHORT SECOND LIFE OF BREE TANNER 
Fans of The Twilight Saga will be enthralled by this riveting story of Bree Tanner, a character first introduced in "Eclipse," and the darker side of the newborn vampire world she inhabits. In another irresistible combination of danger, mystery, and romance, Stephenie Meyer tells the devastating story of Bree and the newborn army as they prepare to close in on Bella Swan and the Cullens, following their encounter to its unforgettable conclusion.
|Number of Pages:||178|
|Subject:||WASHINGTON (STATE)_FICTION , Fantasy & Science Fiction,Fantasy & Science Fiction,Settings,Relationships , WEREWOLVES_FICTION , CHILDREN'S FICTION , VAMPIRES_FICTION|
|Target Audience:||Young Adult Audience|
|Series Title:||Twilight Saga|
|Publisher:||Little Brown & Co|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.75 x 8.25 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- this is another twilight book, short story, sight given from bree's point of view, rather than bella's from most of the books. Its great.by mom23251/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this is another Twilight book. It parallels Eclipse. It is a book about the newborns perspective.by MissKitty781/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, but its just the story of one minor character and about her life, it dosen't have much on other Twlight characters.by BookLoverG12/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a novella (which is AKA for a short story)this is a spin off of the 3rd book in the twilight series Eclipse. If you read the book eclipse this story is about one of the new born vampires named Bree Tanner and about her life. But this book was writen after theother twilight books the books are: 1.Twilight 2.New Mon 3.Eclipse 4. Breaking Dawn then "The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner" came out Stephenie Meyer was writing a story called ''Midnight Sun" which was Twilight told form Edward's point of view instead of Bella's but was never finished but you can read the first 12 chapters on Stephenie Meyer's website as for future books that is unclearby TwilightForeverXOXO11/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Currently there are four books in the Twilight series and one short story that was written afterwards. Stephanie Meyer was working on another book written in the eyes of Edward; however portions of the book were leaked and Stephanie abandoned it - understandably frustrated. She explained her feelings about this on her website and posted what she had written on her website - which can be read for free. The names of the books available are: Twilight New Moon Eclipse Breaking Dawn The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner and the one that never made it, but can be found on Stephanie's website: Midnight Sun Hope this helps!by Libbie7/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Right now, there are a total of 4 books that have been published: Twilight New Moon Eclipse Breaking Dawn Stephenie has the 5th book on an indeffinet hold, which is very unfortunate to a very ungrateful person that has not been named. Anyhow, the fifth book is called "Midnight Sun" written in the prospect of Edward.by Mommmyx36/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a shorter novel written to show the other side of the story. At first this was not meant to be on its own, but it was to long to add to the guide book. Only Stephaine knows if there will be more, but for now no. This book goes along with book 3- Eclipse.by BrookeL6/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Right now there are 4 twilight books: 1.Twilight 2. New Moon 3.Eclipse 4. Breaking Dawn Bree Tanner is the story of the newborn vampires you read about in book 3 Eclipse. I am waiting for the author to finish Midnight Sun, which is Twilight written from Edwards perspective.by azek20006/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a book associated with the third book in the Saga- Eclipse. It is from the point of Bree Tanner, a newborn vampire. It goes into detail about Victoria and Riley and the plan for the attack on the Cullens. Other than this book, there are still rumors of Midnight Sun (Which is Twilight from Edward's point of view). However, it is on hold for an unknown period of time due to a leak of the first 12 chapters. For more information on the Twilight Saga you can go to: www.stepheniemeyer.com The first 12 chapters of Midnight Sun are also posted on her site. Hope this helps.by Crhoads186/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really its not an extension of the story but its kind of a spin off. in Eclipse when Victoria and her young vampires come to attack the Cullen family the Cullen's spare one young vampire named Bree Taylor and this book is the story of her short life.by TheDanni29610/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This book is a lot shorter than most of the others. The story is about a girl, Bree Tanner.(She makes her appearance in the movie "Eclipse") It tells what her short life is like as a vampire. I wasn't sure about it, but love the Twilight series, and Stephenie Meyer, so I purchased it, read it, and its great!by mom23251/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It parallels Eclipse. It is the newborn vampires perspective about how they came about and what happens to them prior to their appearance in Eclipse. Well worth the read!!!by MissKitty781/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a short story about the new born vampires.They were created by Riley for Victoria's revenge toward the Cullens. It tells the story through Bree's eyes. She was the last new born to get killed by the Volturi in the movie Eclipse.by edisky1/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- is about one of the vampires that victoria made in her army and the life she led as a vampire until she diedby BioBanana12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its about the vampire second life of Bree Tanner, a minor character in the Twlight Movie Eclipse, who was killed. Its just about her life, how she became a vampire and how she's recruited into an army of vampires and then decides to surrender.by BookLoverG12/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's about bree tanner who is the small girl they attempted to save in the battle with the newborn vampires in the twilight series books.by megadoodle19/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ok, in the eclipse book near the end there was a new vampire from the army victoria made and there was a girl named bree tanner but she died a few pages later. so this book is the voice of bree's side of the story.by amber237/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This is what it said on Stephenie Meyer's website... "I began this story a long time ago—before Twilight was even released. Back then I was just editing Eclipse, and in the thick of my vampire world. I was thinking a lot about the newborns, imagining their side of the story, and one thing led to another. I started writing from Bree's perspective about those final days, and what it was like to be a newborn." She says more about it here: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/by lost226/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (14) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered the school and library "version" and it was hardcover, with the paper covering it, like most of the hardback books have (removable). Great book!!by mom232511/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered this book and received the hardcover and NOT the library/turtleshell.by MissKitty781/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the book i received was hardcoverby BioBanana12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a hardback.by Montanna798/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a hardcover edition of this book.by TubaTim6/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- School and Library format is hardcover it's just more sturdy. For example, instead of the pages being glued into the binding, the pages are glued and sewn into the binding which makes it more durable for heavy usage. Hope this helps! :)by NerdyDiva3/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $13.81 Was $15.95Save $2.14
- $9.35 Was $10.29Save $0.94