Consider these popular products
- $3.43 List price $3.95Save $0.52
- $2.48 Was $2.99Save $0.51
- $10.06 Was $11.75Save $1.69
- $3.35 Was $3.95Save $0.60
- $3.23 Was $3.95Save $0.72
- $3.35 List price $5.99Save $2.64
- $27.79 List price $36.95Save $9.16
- $4.23 Was $5.99Save $1.76
- $21.66 Was $32.49Save $10.83
- $6.88 List price $11.99Save $5.11
- $3.50 Was $5.29Save $1.79
Evaluating E-Learning: Guiding Research and Practice
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
How can the average educator who teaches online, without experience in evaluating emerging technologies, build on what is successful and modify what is not?
Written for educators who feel ill-prepared when required to evaluate e-learning initiatives, Evaluating e-Learning offers step-by-step guidance for conducting an evaluation plan of e-learning technologies. It builds on and adapts familiar research methodology to offer a robust and accessible approach to effectively evaluate a range of innovative initiatives, including those covered in other books in the connecting with e-learning series.
This useful guide offers a multi-level approach that allows both beginners and experienced professionals to follow the level of text that suits their current needs. Practical applications discussed include:
- how to develop broad evaluation questions
- how to use an evaluation framework
- how to determine the sources of data to be used
- how to develop an evaluation matrix
- how to collect, analyze and interpret the data.
Readers will find this jargon-free guide is a must-have resource that provides the proper tools for evaluating their own e-learning practices with ease.
|Number of Pages:||207|
|Author:||McNaught, Carmel , Phillips, Robert|
|Publication Date:||July, 2011|
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.