Customers also viewed these products
- $17.86 Was $19.23Save $1.37
- $14.92 Was $16.27Save $1.35
- $14.76 Was $16.69Save $1.93
- $9.94 List price $13.95Save $4.01
- $13.59 List price $15.99Save $2.40
- $13.27 List price $17.99Save $4.72
- $9.94 Was $12.01Save $2.07
Simpsons World the Ultimate Episode Guide: Seasons 1-20
Consider these popular products
- $7.19 List price $9.99Save $2.80
- $5.39 List price $9.00Save $3.61
- $13.91 List price $19.95Save $6.04
- $12.42 List price $21.98Save $9.56
- $5.98 List price $9.99Save $4.01
- $9.93 List price $14.99Save $5.06
- $4.03 List price $7.99Save $3.96
- $2.38 Was $2.87Save $0.49
- $6.83 Was $7.19Save $0.36
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Look what you get in this cromulent compendium
Comprehensive episode synopses for 20 seasons of Simpsons, including 128 new gut-busting episodes never before covered Stuff you may have missed More screen shots than ever before Over four hundred character profiles Every chalkboard phrase Bart has ever written Nifty new art throughout Quotes and quips from all your favorite characters Two or more jam-packed pages devoted to every episode
As well as: Every couch gagA complete filmography of "Itchy & Scratchy"Every "D'oh" or "Mmm..." Homer has ever utteredEvery song ever sung by the citizens of SpringfieldEvery marquee message from the First Church of SpringfieldA tribute to star of stage, screen, infomercials, and filmstrips, Troy McClureThe largest collection of Krusty the Clown merchandise outside of Bart's bedroomA complete list of celebrity guest stars
And much, much more...
Packaged in the ultimate wraparound slipcase and weighing in at a hefty 8.8 pounds, Simpsons World The Ultimate Episode Guide (Seasons 1-20) is meant for reading, not throwing
|Number of Pages:||1200|
|Publication Date:||October, 2010|
|Publisher:||Harper Design Intl|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.