BD-C6500 Blu-ray Disc Player
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Samsung BD-C6500 1 Disc(s) Blu-ray Disc Player - 1080p - Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS HD - BD-RE, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, CD-RW - BD Video, DVD Video, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VC-1, AVCHD, DivX HD, MKV, WMV, 3GP - Progressive Scan - HDMI - USB
Cinema Quality Resolution with 1080p HD
1080p HD provides crystal-clear detail and cinema-quality resolution. Favorite movies come alive in Blu-ray, even older DVDs. Watch them again, the way they were meant to be seen. You'll hear in hi-def, too, thanks to Dolby True HD Technology for audio.
Easy Access to Video and Media with PC Streaming
Next generation entertainment comes home to roost. All the content on your PC can be directly streamed to your Blu-Ray player (wirelessly or via ethernet) allowing you easy, plug and play access to your favorite videos and media files.
Sync all HDMI Connected Components with BD Wise
BD Wise syncs all HDMI-connected components to automatically deliver the boldest colors and sharpest images for outstanding picture quality. Optimized for Blu-ray so you can truly enjoy favorite movies at home.
|Volts:||AC 120 V ( 60 Hz )|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BD-C6500|
|Accessories Included:|| |
|Number of Discs:||1|
|Features:||BD Live , Video Upconversion|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.93 x 16.90 x 1.70 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If I understand you correctly, you want to use it wireless. If so you dont need an adapter. It has a built-in wireless adapter already.by MrMention12/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You do not need it for this model, it is built-inby StefArkansas12/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart.com does sell it http://www.walmart.com/ip/Samsung-Wireless-LAN-Adapter/14053379by JamesD12312/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Here is a link for you to follow about the LAN adaptor... Wal-Mart does not sell them.. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0039OFPT0/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ALOU8D3G1HMERby FairytaleLover2/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- With this BluRay and a Samaung LN40C630 TV you do not need a LAN adapte. If you have a different TV I would call the manufacturer or someone at BestBuy.by NoName000111/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 5600 has built in WiFi and Ethernet. It does not need an external adapter. I believe the adapters for models without the WiFi are available from the WalMart Website.by JamesD12311/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have AT&T DSL and had no problem using it via my d-link wireless-n router.by BNob12/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it willby MrMention12/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the Blu-Ray player they give you a code, and then you login into your netflix account online and it will activate on the Blu-Ray player...by FairytaleLover12/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that is what I have. The bluRay connects wirelessly to my router which connects to my AT&T modem. Netflix streams flawlessly.by NoName000111/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should be able to but check your contract with AT&T. They may limit bandwidth and streaming video takes a lot of bandwidth. There is no reason the player should not work with any DSL connection that does not block access to Netflix or throttle bandwidth.by JamesD12311/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, its compatible with your "off brand" tv,,,,you can use any sound bar you want, i use a sony. works perfectly.by codydody12/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is compatible. I purchased this blueray & it is connected to my Toshiba LCD tv.by Texasopinion9/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm currently using this player with my Toshiba (720p) TV and it works wonderfully. I'm sorry but I have no idea what a "sound.bar" is so I can't help you there. Read my review if you want more information based on my own experience with this product.by New2BluRay8/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Due to the nature of the cross compatible connectors (HDMI, Composite, Component, Optical), almost all devices will work with the Samsung BD players, regardless of manufacturer. There are no special converters or cables (besides the ones needed to connect between the devices) required. Also, any one of our SoundBars will work just fine as well, though you will probably be connecting the SoundBar to the TV and not the BD player directly (that way you can listen to your Blu-Ray Disks and regular TV content through the SoundBar) -MrSamsungby MrSamsung7/22/2010Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $57.99
- $49.98 List price $64.29Save $14.31
- $129.00 Was $148.00Save $19.00
- $81.45 List price $129.99Save $48.54