26'' Men's Mongoose XR-200 All-Terrain Bike
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy cycling around town or out on the rugged trail with this Mongoose XR-200 All-Terrain Bike. It features a full-suspension aluminum frame for durability. Plus, it has an aluminum suspension frame that provides the comfort you want on long rides. Expect only the best performance with the 21 speeds that allow you to switch gears effortlessly when you want. The front disc brakes on the Mongoose mountain bike stop quickly, which is important on an unknown trail. The alloy rims are lightweight but durable to make it easy to pack up your bike and head to the mountains. This 26" Mongoose men's bike is ready for any challenge regardless of the kind of terrain you prefer for riding. It's built to handle anything while providing you with the comfort and performance you expect. The Mongoose XR-200 All-Terrain Bike does require assembly before you are ready to hit the trail.
26'' Men's Mongoose XR-200 All-Terrain Bike:
- Full-suspension aluminum frame and suspension fork for comfort and performance
- 21 speeds with SRAM twist shifters for precise and easy shifting
- Front disc brake provides all-condition stopping power
- Alloy rims for lightweight durability
- All-terrain bike requires assembly
|Color:||Brown , White|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Bicycle Frame Size:||26" (Adult)|
|Number of Speeds:||21 Speed|
|Bicycle Wheel Diameter:||26"|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||66.00 x 24.00 x 40.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The thing is, walmart, will put the bike together. I stressed to walmart that I dont trust noone assembling a bike for me. I always built my own bikes as a kid. Walmart has some sort of policy that all bikes are to be assembled instore soo that being said, your answer is questioned. I mean your question is answered. YET!!! A great thing I didn't know is that if you want any tweeks done, a walmart bike assembler will also do that for you as well till your satisfied. I didn't have it done tho my wife told the assembler that I would be very picky when i came home from work to check the bike out and when I did come home to check the bike out, it was very well put together lol. Pre adjusted and everything to his personal preferences and I was very pleased. The only thing I had to do is attach a child cart trailer. Everything was perfect else bike wise was perfect.by AWiseTruth7/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yea i had it done today (7/1/10).by Anonymous25377/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Jericii6/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wal Mart will put your bike togetherby idahoflygirl6/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO!!!!! Bmx is for 20 inch bikes. Try a 20 inch with a top tube length of 21 inches or more. This is a mountain bike and will get you from point a to point b. If your interested in jumping your bike then Id suggest going to a shop and buying one that is of higher quality. Last thing you want is to hear your frame snap when landing a jump and that will happen with this bike if you try to jump it the way it is.by CalisAJoke12/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pedals are a hard plastic. Switch those out for medal ones then definatly get a different seat. I believe it would do fine. You would have to adjust the shocks as well to however you feel comfortable. I did well enough offroad with it.by AWiseTruth7/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my experience with this bike, I know that this bike can be quite heavy when it comes to doing tricks on. I've tried. If you can handle lifting up the bike like this then its ok for bmxing. The shocks take most of the bumps out of heavy road riding.by Jericii6/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 18in frameby Grich6/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm about 5 foot and my feet barely touch the ground while on the seat(fully lowered). I hoped that helped a little.by Jericii10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?