Customers also viewed these products
- $13.72 Was $15.02Save $1.30
- $6.04 Was $9.22Save $3.18
- $12.22 Was $13.00Save $0.78
- $7.87 List price $9.99Save $2.12
- $8.45 List price $9.99Save $1.54
- $7.05 Was $9.99Save $2.94
- $12.95 List price $19.99Save $7.04
- $12.35 Was $15.27Save $2.92
Check out these related products
- $14.21 Was $15.22Save $1.01
- $159.73 List price $221.55Save $61.82
- $159.99 Was $182.81Save $22.82
- $102.91 List price $110.80Save $7.89
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2010, ISBN13 9780470618363, ISBN10 0470618361
Whether studying chemistry as part of a degree requirement or as part of a core curriculum, students will find "Chemistry Essentials For Dummies" to be an invaluable quick reference guide to the fundamentals of this often challenging course. "Chemistry Essentials For Dummies" contains content focused on key topics only, with discrete explanations of critical concepts taught in a typical two-semester high school chemistry class or a college level Chemistry I course, from bonds and reactions to acids, bases, and the mole. This guide is also a perfect reference for parents who need to review critical chemistry concepts as they help high school students with homework assignments, as well as for adult learners headed back into the classroom who just need to a refresher of the core concepts.
"The Essentials For Dummies" Series
Dummies is proud to present our new series, "The Essentials For Dummies." Now students who are prepping for exams, preparing to study new material, or who just need a refresher can have a concise, easy-to-understand review guide that covers an entire course by concentrating solely on the most important concepts. From algebra and chemistry to grammar and Spanish, our expert authors focus on the skills students most need to succeed in a subject.
|Number of Pages:||180|
|Author:||Moore, John T.|
|Series Title:||For Dummies|
|Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.50 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $7.05 Was $9.13Save $2.08
- $20.04 List price $24.15Save $4.11
- $47.89 List price $62.20Save $14.31
- $17.93 List price $22.00Save $4.07
- $53.12 List price $71.00Save $17.88
- $26.84 List price $36.25Save $9.41