Rose 3-Piece Bistro Patio Set
Customers also considered
- Clearance$99.99 List price $249.95Save $149.96
- Clearance$114.99 List price $249.95Save $134.96
- $22.94 Was $24.30Save $1.36
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$303.26 List price $459.80Save $156.54
- Reduced Price$172.35 List price $390.00Save $217.65
- Reduced Pricefrom $327.94
- from $294.22
- Reduced Pricefrom $303.77
- Reduced Price$247.04 List price $407.88Save $160.84
- Reduced Price$494.00 List price $799.99Save $305.99
- Reduced Price$1,586.99 List price $2249.98Save $662.99
- Reduced Price$2,416.24 List price $2542.81Save $126.57
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bring style and functionality to your outdoor living space with the Rose 3-Piece Bistro Patio Set. It comes with a round table with two chairs in an elegant rose pattern. This attractive patio furniture bistro set has furniture legs made of sturdy cast iron. It offers a traditional style with an antique bronze finish and an aluminum table top. It is ideal for an intimate dinner for two or an afternoon cup of tea. This charming Rose 3-Piece Bistro Patio Set is suitable for placement in a garden, three-season room, on a patio or deck. A hole in the center of the table allows you to accessorize with an umbrella offering shade from the sun. It complements a wide range of outdoor decors. It is easy to assemble and each chair in this comfortable seating group has the capacity to support up to 200 lbs.
Rose 3-Piece Bistro Patio Set:
- Includes a table and two chairs
- Bistro table and chair set has an antique bronze finish with a rose pattern
- Round table has an aluminum top with cast-iron legs
- Table dimensions: 23.75" x 26"
- Table has a 1.75" umbrella hole (umbrella not included)
- Chairs are made with aluminum seat and back with cast-iron legs
- Each chair can support one person up to 200 lbs
- Chair dimensions: 33.5" H x 16" x 14"D.
- Seat height: 16.5"
- Seat depth: 15"
- Easy to assemble
- Three-piece bistro patio outdoor furniture set model #3705-IA-AB
- Box shipping dimensions: 3"H x 26.8"L x 26.8"W
- Shipping weight: 51.51 lbs
|Occasion:||Christmas , Housewarming , Father's Day , Birthday , Retirement|
|Color:||Bronze , Brown|
|Shape:||Round Table top# round seats#|
|Is Assembly Required:||Minimal assembly required|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3705AB|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||23.80 x 23.80 x 26.40 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Does it have to be assembled?by Cherie2/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it will fit in compact carby caz2684/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Should be no problem. The box is 26 1/2 w x 26 l x 6 d. It weighs about 50 pounds.by Purest4/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- We brought this home in a VW Passatby TexasGarden5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You should have it shipped. The boxes are large and heavy.by hdkimbo10/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The box is small enough to fit in your car. It is about the size of the table top - all the other pieces are nested in the box and wrapped in bubble wrap.by Seeker76024/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a smaller, flat box, everything needs to be put assembled, so it will easily fit in your back seat.by yrevlis8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it will fit in your carby jcagd7/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Easily fits in to most carsby lee474/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can, no problem. I have a compact car as well.by jimkasia3/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- cushions will helpby caz2683/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- More than I was expecting! The seat dips down a little in the middle, and the back gently curves around your back. The only part that might get uncomfortable over time would be the front edge of the seat; I could imagine it eventually digging a little into your thighs...(?)by SDHoneymooners3/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- To be totally honest: it depends. The seats are fairly small and definitely leave you to sit at a 90 degree angle :) I love mine though and added custom cushions. I enjoy it for morning coffee or a glass of wine at night. Not really a sit and stay type of table. lgby Les09Jack3/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would have to say no to this question. More for looks..... Just something about sitting in a metal chair that doesn't rock...by Bambozeled3/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They are a hard metal. Add a coushion for a softer setting. They are not large. The seats are small but have a nice weight to them.by surveycyndi3/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The chairs are comfortable enough to sit in for a short time. If there were right-sized chair pads included w/ the set, they would be better.by moranfr3/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't personally see this set as anything to 'lounge' in per say for a long time. My Mother uses it to sit outside on the porch and read the paper and perhaps have a cup of tea. Or a quick seat for guests to sit on the porch and chat. The chair base is fairly small...around 14".by JadeyBear3/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The chairs aren't uncomfortable, but they deffinately aren't lounging around in chairs. They are perfect for smal meals, sitting out on the porch but I wouldn't think for long uses. We will probably buy cusions for oursby happydays245/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello FlyYellowBlue. Well, it's pretty hard, but it's not sooo bad..I know when I sit on the chair, I am not on it for THAT long! Hope I've helped! Good luck!! :o)by HappyGiddyWoman733/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are comfortable for what they are designed to do. These are Bistro size chairs. Cushions can be purchased at most retail stores put do not come with the set.by lee473/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't recommend it and I believe the cement bases for umbrellas are too wide to fit between the table legs. There are free standing umbrellas available though.by Purest5/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a light height product. Maybe if the umbrella is very light it might work.by hdkimbo5/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not reallyby Schienka3/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wind with this size table will always be a factor. If you do use an umbrella , make sure it is designed for a bistro table and always put your umbrella down after use.by lee475/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's so small, I can't imagine wanting to put an mbrella in the center - I don't think that what the hole is for. I think a potted plant would go better - the right size would wedge firmly in the hole, and wind wouldn't knock it over.by Cairis5/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is definitely room for a small umbrella, sized proportionally to the table.by An anonymous customer6/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sorry, but it's my opinion that any umbrella would not look good with this set. The table is small as compared with tables that accommodate regular umbrellas such that IF you could find one that was size appropriate it would have to be custom-made. Save your money and buy a lovely wide-brimmed hat and/or sunglasses!by prissycrissypoo7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is indeed for an umbrella! But I would use a small, light umbrella as the set is fairly compact and short to the ground. It is heavy and sturdy, but a big umbrella could tip it over I would imagine.by JadeyBear6/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- table is pretty heavy, as long as it wasnt a heavy or very tall umbrella it should be fine. and look really cute!by snsmith05226/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no. it would not accomodate an umbrella.by jordanj10/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$99.99 List price $249.95Save $149.96