Check out these related products
- $37.18 List price $39.98Save $2.80
- $11.75 Was $12.51Save $0.76
- $10.84 Was $14.24Save $3.40
- $12.87 List price $14.95Save $2.08
- $17.49 List price $20.00Save $2.51
- $11.78 List price $16.95Save $5.17
- $12.88 Was $13.61Save $0.73
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Charles Croker, a middle-aged, egotistical former-college-football-star-turned-tycoon, finds his life turned upside down and the delicate racial balance of Atlanta threatened when star running back Fareek Fanon, a product of the city's slums, is accused of raping an Atlanta aristocrat's daughter.
Charlie Croker is an egomaniacal good ol' boy with a crumbling real-estate empire on his hands. And when a society deb is allegedly raped by Georgia Tech football star Fareek "The Cannon" Fannon, a firestorm erupts in Atlanta, where the struggle for turf and power is only slightly patinated with Deep South gentility....
|Number of Pages:||690|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Publication Date:||October, 2001|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $5.98 List price $9.99Save $4.01
- $25.00 List price $29.99Save $4.99
- $4.03 Was $6.04Save $2.01
- $8.21 List price $10.00Save $1.79
- $6.29 List price $6.99Save $0.70
- $17.83 List price $19.99Save $2.16
- $4.03 Was $7.51Save $3.48