Equate Nicotine Transdermal System Step 1, 21mg Clear Patch, 14 Patches
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $40.48 Was $56.84Save $16.36
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Quit smoking and overcome tough withdrawal symptoms with Equate Nicotine Transdermal System Step 1. This Equate Nicotine Patch is designed for people who smoke more than 10 cigarettes per day (while Step 2 is for people who smoke 10 cigarettes per day or less). These nicotine patches are clear and easy to put on. Each Equate Nicotine Patch has 21 mg of nicotine and lasts for 24 hours. As part of the Behavior Support System, Equate Nicotine Transdermal System Step 1 comes with program instructions and features an easy-to-follow program to quit smoking. The Equate Nicotine Transdermal System Step 1 comes with 14 patches.
Equate Nicotine Transdermal System Step 1, 21 mg, 14 ct:
- For people who smoke more than 10 cigarettes per day (Step 2 is for people who smoke less than 10 cigarettes per day)
- 21 mg of nicotine with Behavior Support Program
- Delivered over 24 hours
- Easy-to-put-on clear patches
- 14 patches included
Warning Text: If You Are Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding, Only Use This Medicine On The Advice of Your Health Care Provider. Smoking Can Seriously Harm Your Child. Try to Stop Smoking Without Using Any Nicotine Replacement Medicine. This Medicine Is Believed to Be Safer Than Smoking. However, The Risks to Your Child from This Medicine Are Not Fully Known. Do Not Use: If You Continue to Smoke, Chew Tobacco, Use Snuff, Or Use A Nicotine Patch Or Other Nicotine Containing Products. Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have: Heart Disease, Recent Heart Attack, Or Irregular Heartbeat. Nicotine Can Increase Your Heart Rate; High Blood Pressure Not Controlled With Medication. Nicotine Can Increase Blood Pressure; An Allergy to Adhesive Tape Or Skin Problems Because You Are More Likely to Get Rashes. Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are: Using A Non-Nicotine Stop Smoking Drug; Taking Prescription Medicine For Depression Or Asthma. Your Prescription Dose May Need to Be Adjusted. When Using This Product: Do Not Smoke Even When Not Wearing The Patch. The Nicotine In Your Skin Will Still Be Entering Your Bloodstream For Several Hours After You Take Off The Patch. If You Have Vivid Dreams Or Other Sleep Disturbances, Remove This Patch At Bedtime. Stop Use and Ask A Doctor If: Skin Redness Caused By The Patch Does Not Go Away After Four Days, Or Your Skin Swells, Or You Get A Rash; Irregular Heartbeat Or Palpitations Occur; You Get Symptoms of Nicotine Overdose Such As Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Diarrhea, Weakness, and Rapid Heartbeat. Keep Out of Reach of Children and Pets. Used Patches Have Enough Nicotine to Poison Children and Pets. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away. Save Pouch to Use For Patch Disposal. Dispose of Used Patch By Folding Sticky Ends Together and Putting In Pouch.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient (In Each Patch): Nicotine, 21 Mg Delivered Over 24 Hours. Purpose: Stop Smoking Aid. Inactive Ingredients: Acrylate Adhesive, Polyester, Silicone Adhesive.
Instructions: If You Are Under 18 Years of Age, Ask A Doctor Before Use. Before Using This Product, Read The Enclosed Self-Help Guide For Complete Directions and Other Information. Stop Smoking Completely When You Begin Using The Patch. If You Smoke More Than 10 Cigarettes Per Day, Use The Following Schedule: Weeks 1 Thru 4, Step 1, Use One 21 Mg Patch/Day; Weeks 5 and 6, Step 2, Use One 14 Mg Patch/Day; Weeks 7 and 8, Step 3, Use One 7 Mg Patch/Day. If You Smoke 10 Or Less Cigarettes Per Day, Start With Step 2 For 6 Weeks, Then Step 3 For 2 Weeks and Then Stop. Apply One New Patch Every 24 Hours On Skin That Is Dry, Clean, and Hairless. Remove Backing from Patch and Immediately Press Onto Skin. Hold For 10 Seconds. Wash Hands After Applying Or Removing Patch. Save Pouch to Use For Patch Disposal. Dispose of Used Patch By Folding Sticky Ends Together and Putting In Pouch. The Used Patch Should Be Removed and A New One Applied to A Different Skin Site At The Same Time Each Day. If You Have Vivid Dreams, You May Remove The Patch At Bedtime and Apply A New One In The Morning. Do Not Wear More Than One Patch At A Time. Do Not Cut Patch In Half Or Into Smaller Pieces. Do Not Leave Patch On For More Than 24 Hours Because It May Irritate Your Skin and Loses Strength After 24 Hours. Stop Using The Patch At The End of 8 Weeks. If You Still Feel The Need to Use The Patch Talk to Your Doctor. Other Information: Store At 20-25 C (68-77 F).
|Form:||Health , BOX|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.38 x 5.38 x 1.88 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You shouldn't do both if you are talking about nicotine gum. It would be putting too much nicotine into your system at one time and excessive dosages may be toxic. You will find with the patch that your nicotine cravings are gone. The desire to smoke IE: doing the hand to mouth thing remains. I munch on a pretzel rod or lollipop when the urge is strong. Also, try to remove your "triggers". If you normally had a cigarette after your morning coffee, get up and walk around. The same with after dinner or at any time you normally smoke. If you smoke when stressed, try a little squeeze ball in your hand & if calories are a concern, chew on a plastic straw. It all helps. There is a booklet that comes with the Equate patches which has a lot of helpful information.by LARF7/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no. you shouldnt combine any nicotine products as it could cause a nicotine overdose.by NattyAG7/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You shouldn't consume any additional nicotine with the patch on. You could get nicotine poisoning, which has serious side effects and could even kill you. Always talk to your doctor before starting a NRT program.by sbdavies7/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't think 2 more milligrams could hurt you. Just not "chain chewing" Ha-Ha! I feel like I need that boost a couple times a day myself! I've been smoking a long time, so depending on that too. OR! put some tape in your pocket & remove patch while smoking, replace when your craving subsides.by Steph548/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not recommended!by Logrus7/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Clearly, the gum will help in addition to the patch.by arcticfreeze3/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- The box has directions but everyone is different. For me I have to add 2 weeks longer to every step. But it's nice to not be a smoker.by Lee1988/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put Johnson&Johnson Large Waterproof 2.9" x 4.0" bandages over the patch. I can shower etc and no worries it will come off. Got them at Walmart for 2.97 for 6. Worked great.by propigator7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate Nicotine Patches should be applied to a non-hairy, clean dry area of skin. Do not put the patch on skin that is burned, broken out, cut or irritated in any way. Make sure the skin is free of lotion and soap before applying the patch. If the soap you use has lanolin or moisturizers, the patch may not stick well.by RQuinones1/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Make sure your skin is clean & dry & when you place the patch, hold it in place for 10 - 15 seconds with the heat of your hand. Mine adhere perfectly.by LARF2/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Put some rubbing alcohol on your skin right before you apply the patch so it removes the oils/soap from your skinby JC865/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I use clear surgical tape... it's cheap and be found at Wal-Mart. Cut several strips...run them across the patch to your skin. Worked great for me. Good luck.by Sunfun582/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Equate brand is equal to the name brand & also has the advantage of being half the price.by LARF7/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, plus they're not as expensive. Stick to it and you will quit, I did!!!!!by Ursi5/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it is. By law all generic medicines have to have the same amount of active ingredients as name brand so the nicotine levels are exactly the same as Nicodermby NattyAG5/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate Nicotine Transdermal System Step 1, 21mg Clear Patch is compared to the active ingredient in Nicoderm and it is just as good as the name brand equivalent.by RQuinones5/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, just as good for a much lower price.by Kleaned5/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?