Customers also bought these products
- $9.96 List price $19.98Save $10.02
- from $5.97
- from $9.99
Harry Potter: Years 1-6 (Full Frame)
Consider these popular products
- $5.00 List price $9.98Save $4.98
- Rollback$5.00 Was $9.96Save $4.96
- $9.99 List price $14.98Save $4.99
- $4.99 List price $9.97Save $4.98
- $5.00 List price $9.97Save $4.97
- $9.96 List price $14.99Save $5.03
- $6.96 List price $11.98Save $5.02
- $8.74 List price $14.99Save $6.25
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The "Harry Potter: Years 1-6 Giftset" includes "Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone", "Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets", "Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban", "Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire", "Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix" and "Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince". "Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone": The magical adventure begins when Harry Potter is invited to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. "Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets": Cars fly, trees attack and a mysterious house-elf warns Harry that he is in great danger as he returns for his second year at Hogwarts. "Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban": Harry must confront soul-sucking Dementors, outsmart a werewolf and learn the truth about the escaped prisoner of Azkaban - Sirius Black. "Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire": Harry must overcome a deadly dragon, fierce water demons and an enchanted maze only to find himself in the cruel grasp of He Who Must Not Be Named. "Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix": When few believe that Lord Voldemort has returned, Harry must secretly train his friends for the wizarding war that lies ahead. "Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince": As Lord Voldemort tightens his grip on both Muggle and wizarding worlds, Harry and Dumbledore work to find the key to unlock Voldemort's defenses.
Additional Scenes, Interviews, Featurettes.
"Capturing the Stone: A Conversation with the Filmmakers"; "Around the World Multilanguage Clip"; Character Clips; "Lessons in Quidditch"; "A Tour of Hagrid's Hut"; "Conversation with Author J. K. Rowling and Screenwriter Steve Kloves"; "Dumbledore's Office: Build a Scene"; "Visit Lockhart's Classroom"; "Creating a Vision with the Director, Author and Others"; "Conjuring a Scene: On-Set Craftspeople Wizardry"; "Shrunken Head Interviews"; "Choir Practice"; "Care of Magical Creatures"; "Preparing for the Yule Ball"; "Triwizard Tournament Challenges"; "Focus Points"; "Trailing Tonks on a Personal Set Tour"; "'Harry Potter': The Magic of Editing"; "Warner Bros. Maximum Movie Mode"; "The Cast Close-Up"; "J. K. Rowling: A Year in the Life Profile".
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Frame|
|Actors:||Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Robbie Coltrane, Alan Rickman, Maggie Smith|
|Studio & Production Company:||Warner Home Video|
|Record Label:||Warner Bros.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.40 x 7.40 x 7.40 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. Each sleeve has its own cover also. They are about half the width of a regular dvd case, so that makes it roomier in the dvd rack!by jodigillette3/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, all six years have their own case and fit into one big case.by twokids1051/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, each is in it's own case, however they are very thin cases.by LovesToFindADeal3/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby ocktayviiahh3/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they come with a small plastic case with original artwork from each individual DVD'sby WalEmp60811/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does its own thin case.by An anonymous customer10/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this for my son and each dvd came in it's own plastic case.by Luvs2BLazy9/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Full screen fills the entire t.v. screen. Wide screen is best when you have a bigger television and want to view the movie in a more theatre-like picture. On a smaller t.v., you would see a wider picture with blank space across the top and bottom of the screen. I've been told there's more detail in wide screen, but my son and I both prefer full screen.by ckobio10/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Full screen is for it to blow up on your entire tv or just a strip in the middle if that makes senseby Julian1188/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the full screen is for regualr tvs and wide screen is for a wide screen or a flat screen television. thats why if you watch a wide screen movie on a full screen tv you will get the black bands on top and bottom because it was formatted for different dimensionsby Jme327510/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?