Consider these popular products
- Rollback$59.00 Was $69.97Save $10.97
12" Micargi Girls' BMX Bike, Pink
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Your little one will love the 12" Micargi Girls' BMX Bike —it has just as much personality as she does. Its an exciting time when your one little is ready to learn how to ride a bike. Make it a fun experience with this adorable 12" Micargi Girls' BMX Bike. Made for little girls who love all things pink, this girls pink BMX Bike comes complete with non-pop tires and training wheels —perfect for her very first adventures on the road. The pedal brake system ensures that your little girl can stop safely. With a 16-gauge steel chrome frame construction and adjustable padded seat, the 12" Micargi Girls' BMX Bike is the perfect first bike for your little racer. The adjustable padded seat gives her a comfy riding experience all day long. Plus, shell love how the colorful streamers float in the wind as she jets up and down the driveway or patio.
Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your Girls 12" Bike will not be assembled upon pickup.
12" Micargi Girls' BMX Bike:
- Girls' pink bike
- 16-gauge steel chrome frame construction
- 16 gauge steel chrome fork
- Pedal brake system
- EVA, black tires
- Non-pop tires and training wheels
- Steel and plastic hub
- Steel handlebars
- Steel seat post
- Adjustable padded seat
- Maximum weight capacity: 100 lbs
- Assembly takes approximately 15 minutes
- Measures 27"L x 12"W x 7"H
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Age Range:||12 to 24 Months|
|Bicycle Frame Size:||12" (Age 2 - 5) , 22"|
|Number of Speeds:||1 Speed|
|Bicycle Wheel Diameter:||12"|
|Maximum Weight:||100 lbs|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||Mbr12y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||24.00 x 6.00 x 12.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby Homar11/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not 100%, ya have to assemble the wheels, training wheels,tassles, handlebars, forks, basket and pedals. Instructions are included but not very good. Pretty easy to do though.by buysalot4me8/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The purple version was at least partially assembled making fairly easy to put together.by Gengraf8/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The bike is not fully assembled but comes in large sections for one to assemble.by An anonymous customer8/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby KF118/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is not assembled. I recently purchased this exact bike. Good luck with the instructions, they aren't easy to follow and be sure you are not missing pieces! Obviously, I had quite a few issues with this bike and the 12" for boys!!by MamaTata7/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it comes in a tiny box and requires creativity to figure out the assembly since the instructions are pathetic.by BubbaChel6/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby phleb4life6/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it is in a small box, not assembledby Momreviews26/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most of the body parts are assebled . what needs to assemble is the front wheel and handle . Along with seat and supporting wheels on back .by rahi6/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?