Heaven and Earth: Global Warming the Missing Science
Check out these related products
- $15.00 List price $18.99Save $3.99
- $10.19 List price $16.95Save $6.76
- $15.88 List price $19.95Save $4.07
- $10.32 List price $16.95Save $6.63
- $17.97 List price $21.99Save $4.02
- $13.49 List price $15.95Save $2.46
- $14.86 List price $16.95Save $2.09
- $16.95 List price $18.95Save $2.00
- $13.45 List price $16.95Save $3.50
- $11.49 List price $20.00Save $8.51
- $16.19 List price $17.95Save $1.76
- $14.06 List price $19.95Save $5.89
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Taylor Trade Publishing, 2009, ISBN13 9781589794726, ISBN10 1589794729
In this controversial new book Australia's leading geologist makes the case that carbon dioxide is just one of many factors that drive climate--and a relatively insignificant one at that. Heaven and Earth engagingly and comprehensively synthesizes what we know--or think we know -- about the sun, earth, ice, water, and air. Heaven and Earth is a powerful argument against many of the punitive--and expensive--laws that are now being passed to 'protect' our environment. Remember the great Alar scare of 1989? Remember when we were headed toward a New Ice Age? Remember when the Arctic was melting but the Antarctic was not? And when ethanol was the answer to everything? Ian Plimer's Heaven and Earth blows away the smoke and let's us look directly into the flame.
|Number of Pages:||504|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Plimer, Ian R.|
|Publisher:||Natl Book Network|
|Publication Date:||July, 2009|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.