Consider these popular products
- Rollback$39.99 Was $49.99Save $10.00
- $39.99 List price $49.99Save $10.00
- $67.42 List price $78.00Save $10.58
- $49.99 List price $149.99Save $100.00
Philips DVD Player with Upconversion & DivX Ultra, DVP3982/F7
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This model offers 1080p HDMI upconversion with one-cable connectivity to your compatible HDTV. It can play DVDs and CDs, as well as MP3 music and JPEG photos that have been burned onto CD-Rs.
- Video upscaling (720p, 1080i/p)
- Dolby Digital surround sound capability
- DivX Ultra certified for enhanced playback of DivX videos
- Plays CD, (S)VCD, DVD, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW
- Plays DivX, MP3, WMA and JPEG digital camera photos
- 12-bit/108MHz video processing for sharp, natural images
- 192kHz/24 bit audio DAC enhances analogue sound input
- Coaxial digital audio output
- Composite video output
- Progressive scan, component video output for optimized image quality on compatible TVs
- HDMI digital output for easy connection with only one cable to compatible HDTVs
- High definition JPEG playback for images in true resolution
- EasyLink controls all EasyLink products with a single remote control
|Volts:||AC 120 V ( 60 Hz )|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DVP3982/F7|
|Connector Type:||Composite video output ( RCA phono ) - rear ? Component video output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear ? Audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear ? HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear ? SPDIF output ( RCA phono ) - rear|
|Accessories Included:||A/V cable|
|Features:||Yes , Power supply - internal , JPEG photo playback , 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1/16|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.20 x 8.30 x 1.50 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 649K, 3 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. i have a old tv. would i be able to hook this dvd player to my old tv i don't have the 3color cable on the back.and if not, want do you recomment?
- This product does not have coaxial support.However,connecting to a converter box,home theatre or other device that accepts inputs of video and audio and has coaxial output to your tv will.Do some online searching and you may locate an adapter to make this work if you don't already have one of the above.by notimeforanickname12/24/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can also hook it up through a vcr or older dvd player that has both the coaxial cable and the 3 color cables, that's how I have mine set up and it works just fine.by TrippyKW12/16/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- u should have the yellow,red,white input on the tv at least.if not get a new tv because its really old. use this dvd with an lcd or plasma,which has an hdmi input,to get the best picture quality.by besi4/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I play .avi and .mpg on mine.by ty5uiko95/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it should.i have the other philips model and it plays almost anything.by besi11/29/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!! I have an older Philips model and love it. Just purchased this one for a gift. tried it out with a burned VCD with AVI files. Looks great A+++by AVIfan12/1/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it has 4x zoom in and as small as 1/4 zoom outby canracer3/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine does, look it low cost, The old saying you get what you pay for, Ok this is a good deal .YOU KNOW WALLMART WILL TAKE IT BACK?.i've purchased dvd that didnt work out of the box--- Im satified oaktreeby oaktree25793/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?