Customers also viewed these products
Crayola Crayon Maker
Consider these popular products
- $2.97 Was $4.88Save $1.91
- $6.49 Was $6.99Save $0.50
- $9.31 Was $16.50Save $7.19
- $5.00 List price $11.36Save $6.36
- from $1.57
- from $3.10
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Nurture your child's creativity and love for exploration with learning tools like the Crayola Crayon Maker. This item can turn old crayons into new ones in a jiffy. The Crayola maker system turns bits and pieces of old colors into new crayon sticks in wild color combinations. It is also easy to operate. Just mix the crayon bits, melt them down and pour into the crayon mold. Once it hardens, you are again ready to color using the new swirling crayon creations. The crayon mold maker has a safety latch lid that stays locked while melting. This device requires a 60-watt bulb. The plug-in unit comes with two crayon couplers, eight unlabeled crayons and an instruction sheet.
Crayola Crayon Maker:
- Winner of Oppenheim Platinum Award for excellence in the area of child development and children's media
- Safety latch lid stays locked while melting for safe fun
- Coated melting tray of the crayon mold maker allows for easy cleanup after use
- Requires 60-watt clear, colorless candelabra bulb
- Crayola maker includes 1 plug-in unit with a locking hood
- Mini crayon mold and crayon mold frame
- 8 unlabeled crayons
- 2 crayon couplers and instruction sheet for the Crayola Crayon Maker
- Turns bits and pieces of old colors into new crayon sticks in wild color combinations
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Reading Level:||Grade School|
|Age Range:||8 to 11 Years|
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Accessories Included:||Crayon holders|
|Features:||Turns crayon bits and pieces into new crayons in wild color combinations|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.38 x 9.00 x 8.38 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The manufacturer of course strongly recommends using Crayola Brand crayons for their product. I can only assume that some manufacturers have different ways of making their crayons that may affect the melting point of the wax. The instructions do say that if the crayons have not completely melted, turn the knob back to relight the bulb for additional melting time. I cannot see any harm in trying other crayons.by HelloFromBuffalo1/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well in the instructions it just says crayola because other crayons may not heat up like the crayolaby britbrit9012/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the instructions say to ONLY use crayola because of melting times.by snowpak12/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use any crayon you would like to. You just have to break them up into pieces if they are bigger.by shop127612/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- any type of crayon. they melt first in the machine and then you pour into the molds inside the machine. hope this helps!!! :)by 4smalls12/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We used several types of crayons. Even ones that were slightly thicker than crayola. They just took longer to meltby LouisvilleGrandma12/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The directions say only Crayola, we have used other brands, they melt either faster or slower, and the colors seem to mix together more than Crayola crayons do. The new crayons are nicer when made with Crayola.by caitsirish12/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- weve used bothby Yessterday12/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- any kind as long as they melt im melting all kinds no certain kindby sweetangie12/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We haven't tried other crayon brands, but I have read other people's reviews that said other brands do not work as well.by jpettay11/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- We had the same problem until we figured to turn the knob on the side.by Monica8six12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- make sure it is properly screwed in. It has be in all of the way and snug.by snowpak12/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bulb will only come on when you turn the timer all the way to the bulb picture as well as the switch on the top of the machine to on, and the lid must be closed as well i beliveby Yessterday12/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to make sure u turn the timmer all the way over till it clicks and the light shows and then it should be on .by sweetangie12/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a melting tray in the box with 2 compartments. Someone may have removed the one from your box. You may wish to contact the retail store or the manufacturer for a melting trayby HelloFromBuffalo1/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is supposed to include a melting tray, our did.by lilstew1/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?