Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$199.98 List price $215.99Save $16.01
- $162.44 List price $195.00Save $32.56
- from $158.95
26" Mantis Ghost Men's Mountain Bike
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
26" Mantis Ghost Men's Mountain Bike:
- Men's mountain bike with an 18" steel frame
- Dual suspension
- Twist shifters
- 21-speed mountain bike with Shimano Tourney rear derailleur
- Linear pull front and rear brakes for quick and safe stops
- High-performance pedals
- Alloy wheels
- Sleek quick-release racing seat
- 3-piece crank made with sturdy materials for smoother pedaling
- Assembly is required; detailed assembly instructions are included
- This entry-level dual-suspension bike men's mountain bike can help you master just about any terrain
- Sized to accommodate riders as young as 15 years of age
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Bicycle Frame Size:||26" (Adult)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||62926|
|Number of Speeds:||21 Speed|
|Bicycle Wheel Diameter:||26"|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes they will just make sure that a manager is aware that it will left there over night to be assembled. Enjoyby bwadsack1/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart does assemble for free.by Zmanjman10/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It varies from store to store and what time of year it is. At the Roswell, GA store #1578, we do not normally assemble site to store bikes because there is no money that goes to the store for the site to store transaction. All bikes come with the rear tire and chain already connected.by TCatthePC12/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most bikes that have a split seat (the seat post does not fit all the way in the frame) will hold about 275 lbs.by TCatthePC10/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tire width? I don't know, I'm not that smart when it comes to bike features/specs. And yeah it would handle street racing, but since it's a mountain bike it has thick tire rubber (or whatever it's called) which may or may not slow you down but I suggest replacing the thick with thin for maximum speed.by a1a4a610/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not know the size of the frame; however, at 6'2" you should be okay on any 26" bike. At 6'5" you will need a 27" bike. (The 26" and 27" bike refer to the size of the tire and not the frame) Obviously the bigger the frame the less you have to bend over to ride the bike and possibly more inches of adjustments may be availableby TCatthePC12/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know what frame size is but for 6'2" you should be fine on this bike.by a1a4a67/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?