Customers also viewed these products
Mario & Sonic: Olympic Winter Games (DS)
Consider these popular products
- $4.54 Was $8.64Save $4.10
- $9.68 Was $19.59Save $9.91
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games will take players to lifelike Olympic venues where they can choose from a legendary cast of playable characters. Following the phenomenal worldwide popularity of Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, which has sold over 10 million copies worldwide, this fresh gaming experience will feature completely new Olympic Winter Games events from the official competition schedule including Alpine Skiing and Speed Skating. Players of all skill levels will enjoy the intuitive controls in both single and multiplayer gaming modes.
- Plenty of events: Prepare to compete in the Olympic Winter Games with your friends and family! A variety of Dream Events offer surprising objects and new character-specific moves. Sharpen your team-playing skills with head-to-head rivalry in the popular competitive events on the Nintendo DS.
- Choose your favorite Mario and Sonic characters: Play as your favorite characters from the world of Mario and Sonic, including Luigi, Tails, Yoshi, Knuckles, Peach and Amy, each with unique movements and stats. A few new faces, like Donkey Kong, Metal Sonic, Bowser Jr., and Silver, have also been added to the mix!
- Easy to use controls: With intuitive and easy to pick up and play controls, using the stylus, buttons or D-pad will become second nature as you compete for gold! Wi-Fi rankings and wireless functionalities add to the single and competitive multi-player fun! Also, your friends can download events from a single cartridge, so prepare to play with them anytime, anywhere!
- Multiple gameplay modes on Nintendo DS: Compete in single events in the individual mode and with your friends in multiplayer mode. Multi-Round Matches also add variety to the fun! Also, the new DS-exclusive Adventure Tours offers you a mission-based story mode for a more in-depth and rich single-player experience. This promises you an exciting adventure filled with diverse missions, boss encounters and a chance to save the 2010 Olympic Winter Games.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Mild Cartoon Violence
|Video Game Collection:||Super Mario|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Age Range:||5-11 , 5 - 7 Years , 8 - 11 Years , 15+ Years , 12 - 14 Years|
|Genre:||Sports & Racing|
|Required Peripherals:||Touch Screen|
|Video Game Genre:||Sports - olympic sports|
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo DS & DSi|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||010086670301|
|Subgenre:||Sports compilation , Winter Olympics|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.40 x 4.80 x 0.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes.by Bluefooted7/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does...by mama4always7/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it does work with Nintendo ds i, i believe all Nintendo ds games work with the new Nintendo system unless it says otherwise.by hearts137/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can.by Bluefooted7/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but not at the same time. You can choose from a list of characters to be during an event based on their skill level, speed, power, etc.by wallyworldshopper6712/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter says yes as both.by mama4always7/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep. If all the kids each have their own DS then yes they can play together using one game. If you have Wi-Fi or in a Wi-Fi area then they should also be able to connect to the internet and play people around the world.by tiffmason9/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?