great oil for all my ford backhoe hydraulic needs, not a motor oil
About This Item
Certifications: API GL-4, Ford New Holland FNHA-2-C-201.00, Kubota UDT, Volvo WB 101/BM, CNH MAT 3525, Allison C-4 (Agriculture Applications Only), Vickers 35VQ25, Caterpillar TO-2, Denison HF-0, HF-1,HF-2 (T5D & P46 Pumps Only), Ford ESN-M2C134-D, J. I. Case MS 1204-07/09, Massey Ferguson MF 1135, 1141, UTTO, AGCO Powerfluid 821 XL, John Deere JDM J20C
Pack Size: 5 Gallon Pail, actual volume of oil is 18 liters or 4.755 gallons
- Transmission and hydraulic systems, wet breaks and final drives of tractors and other agricultural or forestry equipment with common lubrication systems, where a UTTO type lubricant is required.
- A multifunctional oil for hydraulic, transmission and wet-break systems, and suitable for high-power tractors.
- Excellent shear stability ensures good viscosity retention even in conditions of high temperature and heavy load, and prolongs the service life of hydraulic transmission systems.
- Outstanding fluidity and good low-temperature properties ensure smooth start up and operation even in cold weather.
- A special friction modifier ensures smooth action in wet breaks and power take-off clutches, minimizes vibration, chatter stickslip and squawk, and prolongs service life.
- Good antiwear performance protects moving parts from wear and metal fatigue, ensures long equipment life, and provides excellent protection against gear scuffing, pitting and wear in applications where an API GL-4 product is required.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability minimize the formation of deposits that could lead to component wear, and also ensure longer oil life.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion, increases the service life of system components.
- Good compatibility with most common seals and elastomer materials used in agricultural equipment, prolongs seal life and reduces leakage.
- 5 Gallon Pail (18L - 4.75 GAL)
Delvac Tractor Hydraulic Fluid, UTF, Spirax S4 TXM, GL-4, Agri Fluid 424
Customer reviews & ratings
good oil great price
Absolutely the best price for transmission fluid to be found. Meets all manufactures standards.
Price differences of same product.
I have two kubota tractors. So I ended up buying three pails 15 gallons of hydraulic transmission fluid. But after I brought the first pail of 5 gallons of hydraulic fluid it was $38 and change before tax. Then the second pail same fluid was $33 and change before tax. So I am waiting for my credit card bill and if it was not adjusted I will return the $38 dollar pail of fluid.
Its good Fluid designed for wet brakes API GL-4
This is the only less expensive hst transmission fluid I've found that meet or exceed the requirements my tractor calls for, that is API GL-4 FLUID. So this Sinopec is API GL-4 10w30. I see many other fluids out there but many claim to cover different equipment but fail to meet the API GL-4 and that's very important if your equipment calls for it. This is nearly half price of what I was buying and the crazy thing is the fluid I use to buy Shell I understand helped design this along with other companies. Apparently this comes from China but if you do some research you'll find just how big an operation Sinopec is. My order arrived new sealed and faster than expected. When installing the fluid it appeared clear and uniform and most important Clean. Noted my tractor made less noise and more power on pulling and the front end loader FEL. I hope I can get this again after telling folks how good it is. So the bucket contains 18L nearly five gallons API GL-4 high grade group 2 oils that make the fluid, i've researched so it should be bout good as a fluid can get.
Meets all tractor oil spec's I need.
Fair price ,as described and quick delivery. Still haven't changed the oil in the tractor because of corvid restrictions.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question