Step2 Party Time Kitchen
Customers also considered
- Rollback$88.11 Was $119.00Save $30.89
- Rollback$117.99 Was $129.97Save $11.98
- $81.57 Was $99.99Save $18.42
- Rollback$112.00 Was $130.47Save $18.47
- $94.98 List price $109.97Save $14.99
- Rollback$17.08 Was $19.24Save $2.16
- Rollback$109.54 Was $118.80Save $9.26
- $50.11 Was $55.99Save $5.88
- Rollback$87.29 Was $95.77Save $8.48
- Rollback$109.00 Was $119.00Save $10.00
- Rollback$122.62 Was $134.99Save $12.37
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Now kids can role-play being little chefs while learning all about food preparation in this realistic all-in-one Step2 Party Time Kitchen. It is a compact, upscale toy that is designed to match the appearance of a contemporary home interior. Accurately recreated, it has plenty of activities and accessories that encourage imaginative and educational play. The Step 2 kitchen set offers five realistic electronic features. It also has a special frying pan and boiling pot that activate frying and boiling sounds on the front burner. And for added authenticity, the kid's kitchen is designed with imitation stainless steel appliances. With so many fun features, it is a wonderful way for parents or schools to teach kids about food and cooking using one inclusive play set. Other details include a microwave, a stovetop, a phone, an overhead light and a clock.
A storage drawer and cabinets with hardware handles provide kids with a place to store all of their kitchen essentials. The granite-look countertop adds a touch of realistic style. With 33 pieces in total, kids will stay engaged in plenty of pretend play. The Step2 Party Time Kitchen is battery operated, and adult assembly is required before use. All ages will be delighted to cook delicious dishes, wash the pots and pans and store everything away neatly when the meal is complete.
Step2 Party Time Kitchen Play Set:
- 2-level, 3-sided play set
- The Step 2 kitchen has 5 realistic electronic features:
- Overhead light
- Special frying pan and boiling pot activate frying and boiling sounds on stove burner
- Imitation stainless steel oven, microwave and refrigerator
- Storage drawer and cabinets with hardware handles
- Special silverware drawer plus 2 wicker storage baskets
- Granite-look countertop
- Sink with swivel faucet
- Includes 33-piece accessory set for even more pretend kitchen fun
- Requires 5 AA and five AAA batteries (not included)
- Adult assembly required with the kid's kitchen
Warning Text: Choking Hazard: Small parts. Some parts of this product are small and contain sharp points, care should be taken when unpacking this product. Adult assembly required.
|Occasion:||Christmas , Birthday|
|Age Group:||9 to 10 Years|
|Reading Level:||Preschool , Grade School|
|Age Range:||2 Years , 8 to 11 Years , 3 to 4 Years , 5 to 7 Years|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||767800|
|Features:||Frying pan and pot activate sounds on front burner , 33 piece accessory set , Yes , Multi level granite looking countertop|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The colors are a marroonish red as the counter top is and muted green made to look like tile. The counter is not red red but more of a dark red or marroon. I just put it together and love it, its very cute and the colors are much better in person. Sorry, I don't know about the other questions you have.by Medawara3/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimensions are exactly as stated in the description (Product in Inches (L or depth x W x H): 17.0 x 39.5 x 43.5) or very close. I ordered this for an xmas for my 14mo and put it together already, it is a lot to big for her right now (she's 30") so she'll have a while before she can reach the microwave and cabinets, plenty of time to "grow" into it.by Medawara3/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the microwave, refrig, 2 cabinets and oven all open. There is also a removable phone on one side that makes phone noises. Also the baskets (plastic) slide out and the drawer under the burner comes open. The doors are a bit stiff to open/close but I figure this will loosen as it is used but the benefit is the doors will probably stay shut not hang open like alot of the play sets I looked at. I would recommend this kitchen.by Medawara3/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (22) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$132.54 Was $160.48Save $27.94