Check out these related products
- $14.05 Was $16.58Save $2.53
- $13.82 Was $16.79Save $2.97
- $8.39 Was $8.89Save $0.50
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
HUSH, HUSH 
Nora Grey is responsible and smart and not inclined to be reckless. Her first mistake was falling for Patch. .
Patch has made countless mistakes and has a past that could be called anything but harmless. The best thing he ever did was fall for Nora. .
After getting paired together in biology, all Nora wants to do is stay away from Patch, but he always seems to be two steps ahead of her. She can feel his eyes on her even when he is nowhere around. She feels him nearby even when she is alone in her bedroom. And when her attraction can be denied no longer, she learns the secret about who Patch is and what led him to her, as well as the dark path he is about to lead her down. Despite all the questions she has about his past, in the end, there may be only one question they can ask each other: How far are you willing to fall?.
|Number of Pages:||391|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Series Title:||Hush Hush|
|Publisher:||Simon & Schuster|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.75 x 8.75 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- i say the twilight series is mostly like it. actully in a lot of ways it is.by rainy101222/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Teenage love, but alot of mystery.by TotalBookNerd1/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its not all head over heels fall in love. Its a journey to how she tries to understand her feelings and realizes there is definatly something there for the other character.I would relate the love story to either Fallen or City of Bones.by ryusmama6/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?