Customers also viewed these products
Razor E200 Electric Scooter, Green
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Boasting a high-torque, chain-driven motor and a handy twist-grip throttle, the Razor E200 electric scooter is the perfect vehicle for pre-teens and teens wanting to zip over to a friend's house or head to the park. Unlike the Razor E100 scooter that requires a slight kickstart, the Razor E200 electric scooter starts off from a stationary position. Thanks to the long-lasting 24V rechargeable battery system, riders can cruise for up to 40 minutes at a stretch on this motorized scooter.
Razor E200 Electric Scooter, Teal:
- High-torque, chain-driven motor
- Operates on two 12V sealed lead acid batteries (included)
- UL battery charger included
- Batteries charge in 12 hours
- Continuous run time: 40 minutes
- Twist-grip acceleration throttle
- Top speed: 12 mph
- Hand-operated front brake
- 8" pneumatic front and rear tires
- Handlebar folding mechanism
- Steel frame and fork
- Retractable kickstand
- Maximum rider weight: 154 lbs
- Electric scooter for kids includes tools for easy assembly
- Dimensions: 37"L x 16"W x 42"H
- Razor scooter model #13112445
|Maximum Weight:||184 lbs|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||12 to 14 Years|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||13112430|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lead Acid , Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Accessories Included:||Tools , Battery charger|
|Features:||Chain driven motor , Twist grip acceleration control|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||37.00 x 16.00 x 42.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it comes with a charger. you plug it into the wall. It runs a long time. My daughter rides her E200 to friends houses, up and down the street and round-and-round the cul-de-sac for way longer than 45 min. she plugs it in every time she comes home. that helps. Its an awesome kids scooter.by scooterpilot9/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Comes with a charger. There is a port on the side of the scooter base where it just plugs in. Indicator on the plug-in says whether it is charging or not and it has built in protection to not overcharge. Running nonstop, 45min to an hour is pretty true. Running on-and-off like kids more realistically do it will last longer. I found charging times to be faster than advertised, initially and on-going.by ASmartOne3/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does come w/ a charger and we just plug it in after every use to keep it charged up.by An anonymous customer8/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby ninja123451/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes comes with charger you plug it into a regular wall outlet.by christmasshopperonline5/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- comes with charger.almost an hourby westonman6/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- you should go for the 300 or betterby ratetoyz12/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this for my competitive Gymnastics daughter 12 years old 105 lbs. She loves it. Never road a bigger one so can't compareby christmasshopperonline12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes our son just turned 11 and loves it. If he is larger or would ride steep hills I would consider the 300 for the extra power.by ResQsue11/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I suggest the E200by smielyface34511/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes - it was powerful enough for me - a 5'9" mom.by mom22csprings11/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep.by ASmartOne7/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't like to. bogs downby justmetoo116/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not very wellby An anonymous customer11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not well and it wears the battery out quickby ratetoyz12/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby gamms11/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$89.00 Was $139.00Save $50.00