Customers also viewed these products
- from $17.19
- Clearance$10.28 List price $11.97Save $1.69
- Reduced Price$16.88 List price $22.92Save $6.04
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$12.68 List price $17.25Save $4.57
- $12.26 Was $13.18Save $0.92
- Reduced Price$14.89 List price $20.24Save $5.35
- Reduced Price$11.49 List price $15.22Save $3.73
- Reduced Price$113.21 List price $157.95Save $44.74
- Reduced Price$195.74 List price $270.08Save $74.34
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
SHOWER CURTAIN-LINER BLK POLY
Completely waterproof. With reinforced button holes. Reinforced top hem for added structure. Clean finish.
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||14659|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. It is thick, high quality fabricby doydoy10/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you cannot see through them. The panel is actually two pieces: a solid black piece behind the shimmery damask piece which gives the look that the pattern is actually black. It's beautiful!by lamb7678/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby doydoy10/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but you can go with a brushed nickle set and it would look perfect! Walmart has some nice sets for around $8.by lamb7678/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not "waterproof", but rather water resistantby doydoy10/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to purchase a waterproof liner. I bought the clear one ($5 in the store) and it works well while allowing a view of the curtain while in the shower.by lamb7678/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?