Consider these popular products
- Rollback$399.00 Was $499.00Save $100.00
- from $213.51
Brinkmann?? 4-Burner 48,000 BTU, Stainless Steel
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Brinkmann Stainless Steel Grill, 48,000 BTU, has room for 24 burgers. The Brinkmann 4-Burner Gas Grill makes it fun to cook for a crowd. The grill includes a warming area in addition to the primary cooking space. The Brinkmann Burner also features a stainless-steel hood, a stainless-steel control panel and cast-iron cooking grates. The grill is durable and will serve you well through many outdoor parties.
Brinkmann 4 Burner 48,000 BTU, Stainless Steel:
- Four-burner gas grill
- 24-burger capacity
- Fully welded stainless-steel hood
- Stainless-steel control panel
- Porcelain-coated, cast-iron cooking grates
- Push-and-turn integrated ignition
- Two-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Uses 65" grill cover
- 20-lb tank not included
- 651-sq" total cooking area
- 513-sq" primary cooking area
- 138-sq" warming area
- 61,500 BTUs total
- Model: 810-9415-W
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||810-9415-W|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||60.91 x 21.86 x 48.15 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This one, if its the same as last year, has stainless steel burners. how long they last I dont know but my friends is still working good after 2 years. My brinkman that had cast iron burners rusted to nothing after two years as did the flame spreaders. Cost to replace all that is at least 120 bucks. I'm getting the 200 dollar one with stainless burners (this one) this year and count on replacing every two years. If they go longer ill be happy. Else you can get a nice weber for 700+ and it should last a lifetime. I swore, after the cast iron burners went out on my old brinkman I would never buy another one but I probably will knowing replacement is in the cards every two years.by RTodd7/14/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- By burners, you mean where the flames come out? If so, they are made of stainless steel. I had the same question and went to the local Wal Mart and investigated for myself. It has some kind of steel "cover" for the burners and then on top of that is of course the cooking grate.by focflscott3/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does have cast iron burners. I have personally had my Brinkman grill with the cast iron burners for four years with no problems at all. The only thing that doesn't work anymore is the ignitor switch, which isn't a problem for me, I just light it with a match. It is a great grill.by luvtogrill4/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit works on a propane tank and will not work with natural gas. You can go to your local gas company to see if they can convert it but any changes to the grill will void the warranty.by Brinkmann3/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It only uses a propane tank and cannot be used with natural gas. You can go to your local gas company to see if they can convert it but any changes to the grill will void the warranty.by Brinkmann3/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't waste your money it's not worth the price it flares up and burns everything!!by azkd6811/27/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- The grill has a thermometer, not a thermostat. A thermometer shows temperature, a thermostat controls temperature. I have never seen an outdoor gas grill with a thermostat.by Hugh583/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is on the hood of the grill and reads up to 800 degrees fahrenheit.by Brinkmann3/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yea, on the cover. works wellby bkeith3/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?