Consider these popular products
- $9.60 List price $17.00Save $7.40
- $16.95 Was $18.08Save $1.13
- $18.01 List price $19.95Save $1.94
- $16.46 List price $19.95Save $3.49
- $9.89 List price $15.00Save $5.11
- $12.98 Was $13.74Save $0.76
- $15.67 List price $19.95Save $4.28
- $16.89 List price $20.00Save $3.11
Online Community Handbook: Building Your Business and Brand on the Web
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Successful online communities don't just happen by themselves. They're the result of a carefully executed strategy, solid design, and patient nurturing. Though they may seem like a lot of work, the benefits an online community can bring to your brand make the efforts worthwhile. This book will provide you with the essential tools to build online communities. You'll learn how to:
- identify the business objectives for your online community
- develop a community strategy to recruit and retain members
- create brand loyalty, bring in new business, and offer value to customers that your competitors cannot imitate
- take advantage of free advertising opportunities
- use communities to gain market insights and establish a direct line to your customer base
In addition, you'll discover the risks and costs of an online community project, how it can end up saving your company money, and even how it can become an important new revenue source of its own.
You'll also be inspired by exclusive interviews, where the people who manage thriving online communities share the lessons they've learned and the secrets of their success.
|Number of Pages:||288|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Subject:||INFORMATION SOCIETY , ONLINE SOCIAL NETWORKS , INTERACTIVE COMPUTER SYSTEMS|
|Author:||Buss, Anna , Strauss, Nancy|
|Publisher:||New Riders Publishing|
|Publication Date:||February, 2009|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.98 x 0.60 x 1.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.