Nikon D90 Black 12.3MP Digital SLR (Body Only) Camera, DX-format CMOS sensor, 3" LiveView LCD, 24fps HD-Movie Mode
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
From image quality to a 24fps D-Movie Mode, this black Nikon D90 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera has plenty of options for both the amateur and pro. This camera is packed with features for capturing the moment as it happens with the ability to shoot up to 4.5 frames per second. The black Nikon D90 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera can be adjusted to fit your needs, with exposure control that will cut unwanted effects, even if you are in settings that are dark or bright. Record movies with this camera using its D-Movie mode. This mode can record movie clips up to 720p HD in Motion JPEG format. Using manual settings to get the focus just right will be a distant memory with this camera, which has an 11-point AF system with Face Priority. The in-camera photo editing makes this 3" LiveView LCD 24fps HD-Movie Mode Nikon D90 SLR Camera suitable for those who like to correct photos as they are taken.
Nikon D90 DSLR Camera:
- 12.3-megapixel DX-format CMOS imaging sensor
- Continuous shooting as fast as 4.5 frames-per-second
- D-Movie Mode: Cinematic 24fps HD with sound
- Low noise ISO sensitivity from 200 to 3200
- SD/SDHC Memory card slot
- Nikon D90 DSLR Camera Specifications
- 3-inch super-density 920,000-dot color LCD monitor
- Built-in image sensor cleaning
- 11-point AF system with Face Priority
- One-button Live View
- Nikon 3D Color Matrix Metering II with Scene Recognition System
- Comprehensive exposure control
- Auto Active D-Lighting
- Durable, high precision shutter
- In-Camera Image Editing
- GPS geo-tagging
|Self-Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec, 5 sec, 20 sec|
|Exposure Modes:||Program, bulb, automatic, manual, aperture-priority, shutter-priority, i-TTL program flash , Center-weighted, spot, 3D color matrix II|
|Display Technology:||Display brightness control|
|Memory Card Type:||SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card , SD card|
|Display Resolution:||920000 Pixel , 1280 x 720|
|Contained Battery Type:||Nikon EN-EL3e|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB ? 1 x composite video output ? 1 x HDMI|
|Minimum Shutter Speed:||30 sec|
|Number of Megapixels:||12MP - 13MP|
|Flash Type:||Pop-up Flash|
|Maximum Shutter Speed:||1/4000 sec|
|Focus Type:||TTL phase detection|
|Shooting Programs:||Landscape, portrait mode, close-up, night portrait|
|Maximum Shooting Speed:||EV 0-20 ( ISO 100 )|
|Compatible Devices:||SD , SDHC|
|Material:||Plastic , Aluminum alloy|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||25446|
|Accessories Included:||Eyepiece cover, battery charger, body cap, neck strap, USB cable, LCD display cover, eyecup, video cable|
|Sensor Resolution:||12.3 Megapixel|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.50 x 5.20 x 7.90 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does anyone know what exactly is included in the box? I know it is body only but what about battery, charger etc?
- Yes, you get a battery & charger along with an owner's manual & warranty information. No memory chip or lens will come with the body version only.by BritNYC1/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes...battery, charger, and also starp for camera as wellby rottie3411/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All Nikon Bodies come with a battery & charger, softwear, strap and intstuction manual in box. Unless you buy from one of thouse to good to be true scam places.by Pixipisces10/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All of the lenses will work the 35-70 is a great lens. I have heard of people having intermittent trouble out of the tokina lens with the AF but it was intermittent and most of the time worked fine.by Simpfoto1/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most likely. I've read that pretty much any lens for a Nikon since the 80's will fit. Here's a webpage that might be able to help with the specifics. http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/compatibility-lens.htmby depasseg12/3/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thailandby BritNYC1/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Assembled in Japan. There are almost certainly parts made in China though.by ElGordo6/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?