Easy-Set Inflatable Swimming Pool, 18' X 48''
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Easy-set inflatable above-ground pool
- Set up only takes 30 minutes
- Includes 1500 gallon filter pump, ladder, cover, ground cloth, maintenance kit
- Holds 5,455 gallons at 80% water fill capacity
- Perfect for the whole family as well as your kids' friends in the neighborhood
- Dimensions: 18' x 48"
- Model: 56904WL
|Gender:||Women , Men , Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||15+ Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||56904WL|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. This says it is 18'x48" but in Features & Specifications it says dimensions is 16'x 42". Which is it?
- The height of the pool including the blue ring is 48". But when you fill the pool with water, the water level is actually right below the ring. So the water level when filled will be 42".by kjlkj2/13/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimensions are to the level the manufacturer suggests, you can actually fill it a little higher than 42". As for the width, 16' is at the top, it's actually 18' at the bottom side to side. I can sit in ours and not keep my head up. I can also take a couple of seconds under water swimming from one side to the other without bumping my head. I've had 2, am presently ordering my third.by genos2/13/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've had my pool up for 3 years and never have taken it down. This winter it took itself down when the sun finally rotted the blow up ring and it cracked. I'll be getting another one soon. I live in sunny Southern California so naturally I don't have to deal with snow, ice and tornadoes so I'm sure that makes a difference. In the summer it takes a good vacuuming, with the water going down the sewer (not through the filter), to get rid of all the sediments. Then I top it off and it's good to go for the summer.by GuitarZuul2/14/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We've had 3 of these types of pools, 1 destroyed by a tree in an ice storm, one ate by mice when we packed it in our garage for the winter. I think the best is to pack it for the winter. It's just to hard to keep it clean enough to use the same water in the spring.by genos2/13/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have had this pool for two summers and just love it!! We also own a cat who has jumped on the sides numerous times and didn't even leave a mark! Our two pugs also enjoy their pool time and we have not had any problems. As long as you take the same precautions you would if you had a regular pool with a liner you should be ok.by KATHYANNK3/8/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My Siamese cat missed his mark and landed in the pool. Even though he left a few scratch marks on the inflatable part in his haste to get out, he did not puncture it. My next door neighbors Labrador retreiver took a dips in it too with out any punctures.by An anonymous customer2/22/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?