Check out these related products
- $221.38 List price $269.80Save $48.42
- $112.15 Was $124.57Save $12.42
- $185.02 List price $241.75Save $56.73
- $106.25 List price $160.00Save $53.75
- $63.17 Was $68.75Save $5.58
- $115.45 List price $140.00Save $24.55
Consider these popular products
- $5.50 List price $5.99Save $0.49
- $12.86 List price $22.99Save $10.13
- $14.72 List price $24.99Save $10.27
- $9.94 List price $14.00Save $4.06
- $10.44 List price $18.00Save $7.56
- $184.06 List price $192.60Save $8.54
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, John Wiley & Sons, 2008, ISBN13 9780470426777, ISBN10 0470426772
* Integrates economic and political factors underlying exchange rate determination.
* Uses the balance-of-payments framework to assess economic links among nations.
* Presents a comprehensive discussion of the foreign exchange market.
* Discusses the key parity conditions in international finance that relate interest rates, exchange rates, and inflation rates, and the underlying arbitrage considerations that determine them-along with numerous real-world applications.
* Presents distinctions between real and nominal exchange rates and between accounting and economic exposure and their significance for exchange risk management.
* Provides a comprehensive discussion of the mechanisms multinational firms use to manage interaffiliate fund flows on a global basis.
* Presents the underpinnings of financial markets and the implications for international capital flows.
* Presents specialized financing and risk management techniques.
* Discusses the assessment of the cost of capital for foreign investments.
* Discusses the nature and consequences of international portfolio investment, including emerging market investments.
* Presents the development of global strategies of multinational corporations.
* Provides the means for analyzing foreign investments.
* Covers political risk measurement and management.
* Includes a number of distinctive pedagogical features including real-world examples, vignettes, illustrations, and hundreds of realistic end-of-chapter questions and problems.
|Number of Pages:||162|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Shapiro, Alan C. , Sarin, Atulya , DeMaskey, Andrea L.|
|Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Publication Date:||November, 2008|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.