Customers also considered
- $2.88 Was $3.28Save $0.40
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Equate Ointment 2Oz Equate Temporary Relief From Hemorrhoidal Discomfort Hemorrhoidal Ointment 2
Equate Hemorrhoid Ointment, 2 oz:
- Equate Hemorrhoidal Ointment helps provide prompt, soothing relief from painful burning, itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids.
- This product also shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue, protects irritated tissue and relieves internal and external discomfort.
Stop Use Indications: Stop use and ask a doctor if bleeding occurs condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days introduction of applicator into the rectum causes additional pain
Health Concern: No
Inactive Ingredients: benzoic acid, butyalted hydroxyanisole, corn oil, glycerin, lanolin, lanolin alcohols, methylparaben, mineral oil, paraffin, propylparaben, purified water, thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil, tocopheryl acetate, white wax
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Mineral Oil (14%), Petrolatum (71.9%), Phenylephrine HCI (0.25%), Shark Liver Oil (3%). Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, Benzoic Acid, BHA, Corn Oil, Glycerin, Lanolin, Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Paraffin, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Thyme Oil, Tocopherol.
Dosage: Mineral oil 14% Petrolatum 7.4% Phenylephrine HCl 0.25%
Instructions: store at 20-25C (6877F)
|Age Group:||Adult , Teen|
|Capacity:||2 oz (57 g)|
|Size:||2 oz (57 g)|
|Container Type:||TUBE IN BOX|
|Features:||Protects irritated tissue , Temporary relief|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.21 x 0.16 x 0.13 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is a clearish yellowby JaymeG1/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you need to get the cream instead of the ointment if you want white and not oily. It is similar in consistency to Vaseline.by GB55158/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- More clear than whiteby LoveQuality177/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it's white.by Moe6722612/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The color of the Equate Hemorrhoidal Ointment is a yellow with a tan hue.by RQuinones6/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It did at one time. For some reason they took it out. Check the Walgreen brand. Last time I looked, it had shark liver oil.by PatrickJT9/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, as an inactive ingredient.by LoveQuality173/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate Prep H Ointment does not contain shark liver oil.by RQuinones11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Lanolin is listed in the inactive ingredients.by meb12pwd5/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the Equate Hemorrhoidal Ointment contains lanolin.by RQuinones5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?