Bayer Plus Cplt 50s 3 Dz
About this item
About this item
- Aspirin, Extra Strength, 500 mg, Buffered Caplets
- Other Information: Each caplet contains: calcium 140 mg. Save carton for full directions and warnings. Store at room temperature. Misc: Aspirin (NSAID) pain reliever/fever reducer. Formulated with a safe buffer. www.bayeraspirin.com.
Warning Text: Warnings: Reye's syndrome warning: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives; asthma (wheezing); facial swelling; shock. Stomach bleeding: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you are age 60 or older; have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems; take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug; take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others); have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product; take more or for a longer time than directed. Do not use: if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer. Ask a doctor before use if stomach bleeding warning applies to you; you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn; you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease; you are taking a diuretic; you have asthma. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for gout; diabetes; arthritis. Stop use and ask a doctor if: an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away; you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools, have stomach pain that does not get better; pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days; redness or swelling is present; fever lasts more than 3 days; new symptoms occur; ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs. Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Other warnings: Do not use this product if printed safety seal bearing Bayer HealthCare under cap is torn or missing.
Inactive Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, d&c red #7 calcium lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide, zinc stearate.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: In Each Caplet: Aspirin (500 mg) (NSAID). Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug. Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, FD&C Red 7 Calcium Lake, FD&C Blue 2 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Red 40 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylene Glycol, Shellac, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Stearate.
Active Ingredients: Aspirin 500 mg
Instructions: Directions: Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: Take 1 or 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours as needed, not to exceed 8 caplets in 24 hours. Children Under 12 Years: Consult a doctor.
Explore this item
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Do not use If you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have Stomach problems (such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain) that last or come back, bleeding problems, ulcers, asthma.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use ifYou are taking a prescription drug for: anticoagulation (blood thinning), gout, diabetes, arthritis.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away. Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days. Redness or swelling is present. New symptoms occur. Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs.
- Alcohol warning: if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.