101 Games and Activities for Children With Autism Spectrum and Sensory Disorders
Check out these related products
- $14.34 List price $17.00Save $2.66
- $15.27 List price $18.00Save $2.73
- $10.02 List price $18.00Save $7.98
- $14.70 List price $20.00Save $5.30
- $11.06 List price $16.95Save $5.89
- $12.70 Was $13.82Save $1.12
- $9.25 List price $15.95Save $6.70
- $14.27 List price $19.00Save $4.73
- $15.87 List price $20.00Save $4.13
- $12.39 List price $19.00Save $6.61
- $8.96 List price $17.00Save $8.04
- $71.53 List price $83.00Save $11.47
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, McGraw-Hill, 2009, ISBN13 9780071623360, ISBN10 0071623361
LEARNING THROUGH PLAY
One of the best ways for children with autism, Asperger's, and sensory processing disorders to learn is through play. Children improve their motor skills, language skills, and social skills by moving their bodies and interacting with their environment. Yet the biggest challenges parents, teachers, and loved ones face with children on the autism spectrum or with sensory processing disorders is how to successfully engage them in play.
Pediatric occupational therapist Tara Delaney provides the answer. In "101 Games and Activities for Children with Autism, Asperger's, and Sensory Processing Disorders, " she shows you how to teach your children by moving their bodies through play. These interactive games are quick to learn but will provide hours of fun and learning for your child. And many of the games can be played indoors or outdoors, so your child can enjoy them at home, outside, or on field trips.
More than one hundred games that help your child: make eye-contact, stay focused, and strengthen his or her motor skills associate words with objects and improve language and numerical skills learn how to interact with others, how to take turns, and other social skills needed for attending preschool and school
|Number of Pages:||227|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publication Date:||July, 2009|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Customers also viewed these products
- $11.57 Was $12.39Save $0.82
- $16.73 Was $18.28Save $1.55
- $14.44 Was $15.81Save $1.37
- $11.08 List price $15.95Save $4.87
- $12.90 List price $19.99Save $7.09
- $14.11 Was $15.55Save $1.44