Check out these related products
- $28.56 Was $34.95Save $6.39
- $43.26 List price $60.00Save $16.74
- $12.77 Was $14.45Save $1.68
- $14.09 Was $14.99Save $0.90
Consider these popular products
- $23.17 List price $39.95Save $16.78
- $3.76 Was $4.55Save $0.79
- $13.49 Was $16.21Save $2.72
- $17.68 List price $24.99Save $7.31
- $4.52 Was $5.31Save $0.79
- $15.67 Was $19.99Save $4.32
- $10.87 Was $11.91Save $1.04
- $17.00 List price $20.00Save $3.00
- $4.61 Was $5.22Save $0.61
- $13.80 Was $15.14Save $1.34
- $3.41 Was $5.99Save $2.58
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Independent Pub Group, 2013, ISBN13 9781742233222, ISBN10 1742233228
Written by a marine scientist and a surfing activist, this superbly illustrated and thoroughly researched book will encourage visitors and natives alike to explore the Australian coast. "Which Australian beach is made entirely of shells?""Which beach has the biggest waves? Where is the world's biggest sand dune? Where do loggerhead turtles come to lay their eggs? Why does Australia have the best beaches on the planet?" Answering these and many other questions, this book provides useful information and fascinating stories about Australia's 11,761 mainland beaches.
|Number of Pages:||223|
|Author:||Short, Andrew , Farmer, Brad|
|Publisher:||Univ of New South Wales|
|Publication Date:||November, 2012|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 7.75 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.